With the ESL happening, is this a chance to bring in sleeveless shirts?

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.

Under the tyranny of Fifa, sleeveless shirts have banned leaving players biceps shackled by the overlords of FIFA.

Now with a new league there is ample opportunity to finally free the players and let them play without sleeves.

Personally if the Super League does the right things, I and many other fans will get on bored.

What do you all think?

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Weak delt players in shambles

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
If the ESL has its way, they'd want players to wear full sleeve shirts with one sponsor for each sleeve, all players will be required to sport headbands with a head band sponsor, a sponsor for each sock and sponsor for sports tapes. Got to maximize the real estate for advertising.

bonothom

I think this was always one of the main sticking points with the Champions League.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
If the ESL has its way, they'd want players to wear full sleeve shirts with one sponsor for each sleeve, all players will be required to sport headbands with a head band sponsor, a sponsor for each sock and sponsor for sports tapes. Got to maximize the real estate for advertising.
So they'd essentially look like F1 drivers?

We joke but this is probably what will happen.

RAVred

:lol:

This whole thing is such a joke, all because idiots with too much money like Perez don't know how to spend it and have caused footballers wages and worth to hyper inflate. Now they're standing under the burden of massive debt partly due to ridiculous salaries, bonuses, etc.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Personally I want the all in one kit from Cameroon back, surely a one piece is the way forward, to this day I still don't know how you get into one...

lysglimt

Scout
Do we really want to see british and irish players in sleeveless shirts and really small shorts ? I don't think so :)