Wolff signs as a pro

oskarutd

Magnus Wolff Eikrem will soon sign as a pro with United according to dagbladet.
It will bw a one year contract to proof himself.
He says this season went well for himself, although not the team.
United will play Arsenal in a friendly this week.

Cold_Boy

Not heard much of him this season.

Has he progressed or looks anywhere near good enough?

oskarutd

how has he been doing, you think he'll go all the way??
He had done ok, not greatly, but enough to get another change. Because of his size they always axpected him to be late developer, so we will see.
For any player to get through to the top is really hard. He has the skill, but is he willing to put in the effort and will he be lucky?
Also his diabetes put him back. There are so many academy players it is hard to get a game.

Decotron

He had done ok, not greatly, but enough to get another change. Because of his size they always axpected him to be late developer, so we will see.
For any player to get through to the top is really hard. He has the skill, but is he willing to put in the effort and will he be lucky?
Also his diabetes put him back. There are so many academy players it is hard to get a game.
Wow never heard that before. He has a nice touch and good vision IMO but he looks so slight hopefully he will fill out more.

Bammy

Looked the best player in the tournament at the Milk Cup this year,but hasn't reached those standards consistently when I've seen the Academy this season. Though he still seems to have that touch of class to convince me that when he grows a bit he could be a great player.

Longlivekeano

He seems to be a bit of a Fergie favourite and his godfather is Ole. Hence, I dont think he will be be let go too sooon. I remember that he was given a runout at Roy Keane's testimonial, replacing Giggs and I saw a scrawmny stick figure with metal teeth, pineapple spiky hair pass it around pretty well a few times.

I think he has been captaining the U-19 a few times last year or so and takes pretty much most of the setpieces. I think United will let him bulk up and see how he develops before making a decision. In this sense (i.e. of bulking up), his case is the same as that of Lee Martin.