Wolves - United u18

Orion.

Very good performance so far from what, as has been pointed out, is a very young side. Always interesting at this time of year to get to see more of the U16 players on the verge of stepping up to the U18's.

Really like the look of Lacey every time I see him - nimble footed, skilful dribbler (and, as a bonus, a left footer cutting in from the right rather than another to add to the right footers who like to cut in from the left).
looks like Foden but with superior football IQ

Bigsid

looks like Foden but with superior football IQ
Good player Lacey. Nowhere near Foden like and to compare football IQ is quite frankly ridiculous. Plays in bits and bobs and showreel always better than overall impact in games but definitely a more exciting prospect than most in the u18s.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Good player Lacey. Nowhere near Foden like and to compare football IQ is quite frankly ridiculous. Plays in bits and bobs and showreel always better than overall impact in games but definitely a more exciting prospect than most in the u18s.
Shock horror the City fan pretending to support United doesn’t rate a United player.

Bigsid

Shock horror the City fan pretending to support United doesn’t rate a United player.
Hes a very good player as i said. I may have said in the past we are some way behind them in an academy sense. A point thats obvious to anyone connected to youth football in recent times. However, that doesnt make me a fan.

stealthy

Bit harsh, he did say he’s a good player, and he does have a point to be fair. Comparing a 15 year old kids football IQ to be better than a champions league elite level player with multiple PL titles does seem a bit premature.
Hopefully the kid does reach Foden level but best to leave these kids and not over hype, social media is ridiculous. Remember Gribbin hype and he ended up at Radcliffe borough last I heard, you just never know

Beaucoup

Bit harsh, he did say he’s a good player, and he does have a point to be fair. Comparing a 15 year old kids football IQ to be better than a champions league elite level player with multiple PL titles does seem a bit premature.
Hopefully the kid does reach Foden level but best to leave these kids and not over hype, social media is ridiculous. Remember Gribbin hype and he ended up at Radcliffe borough last I heard, you just never know
They don’t do themselves any favours as far as social media is concerned, everything they post then gets picked up by these lunatics running these fan sites

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
It's not a case of what he said, rather it's tiresome he still pretends to be a United fan after being outed as a City fan. And to be pedantic that's not actually what he said, he said: "Nowhere near Foden like" then mentioned IQ.