Women's team moves into its new building at Carrington

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Hopefully this will stop a lot of the voices that believe the women's team is an afterthought to the club.

Saw some internal shots of it today and it looks incredible, no other womens team will have facilities like that other than possibly City, however there's are cross shared with other teams as well as the academy.

Grande

Hopefully this will stop a lot of the voices that believe the women's team is an afterthought to the club.

Saw some internal shots of it today and it looks incredible, no other womens team will have facilities like that other than possibly City, however there's are cross shared with other teams as well as the academy.
I think those voices have actually been an important part of the motivation for the club to actually invest these reaources in the women’s side.

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
To be honest I saw the images and thought it looked like every recently built gym I've seen - just a longer row of bikes than my local one - so I'm not sure I'd badge it as "incredible".

But I'm not going to knock it for that, it's progress compared to where we've been and it gives the team its own space to develop from.

Champ

To be honest I saw the images and thought it looked like every recently built gym I've seen - just a longer row of bikes than my local one - so I'm not sure I'd badge it as "incredible".

But I'm not going to knock it for that, it's progress compared to where we've been and it gives the team its own space to develop from.
Compared to other women's teams it's pretty damn impressive.

Also shows the club is taking the women's team as well as the academy much more seriously.

Champ

I think those voices have actually been an important part of the motivation for the club to actually invest these reaources in the women’s side.
Possibly, however this has been well over a year in the planning, and coupled with the new pitches that were created and laid especially for the women's team 18 months or so ago, shows that the club are taking women's football seriously and have done for quite a while.