World Cup Qualifiers + Friendlies | November 2017

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Northern Ireland XI: McGovern, McLaughlin, McAuley, J Evans, Brunt, Norwood, C Evans, Davis, Magennis, Lafferty, Dallas.
Switzerland XI: Sommer, Lichtsteiner, Schar, Akanji, Rodriguez, Xhaka, Zakaria, Dzemaili, Shaqiri, Zuber, Seferovic.

Croatia XI: Subašić, Vrsaljko, Lovren, Vida, Strinić; Rakitić, Brozović; Kramarić, Modrić, Perišić; Kalinić.
Greece XI: Karnezis, Maniatis, Papadopoulos, Sokratis, Tzavellas; Samaris, Tziolis; Zeca, Fortounis, Stafylidis; Mitroglou.

Scotland XI: Gordon, Jack, Robertson, Tierney, Berra, McLean, McGinn, McGregor, Forrest, Christie, Phillips.
Netherlands XI:
Cillessen, Fosu-Mensah, Van Dijk, Rekik, Ake, Wijnaldum, Blind, Strootman, Promes, Babel, Depay.

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
Will NI vs Switzerland be as boring as it sounds? Considering tuning in to one of these games just because they are high stakes playoffs.

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
Will NI vs Switzerland be as boring as it sounds? Considering tuning in to one of these games just because they are high stakes playoffs.
Havent seen them in long time. Johnny Evans :)

Tincanalley

Very close, Switzerland. NI very deep and looking a bit disorganised.

maba723

likes bananas a bit too much
Modric scores the penalty for Croatia

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Clear red for greece. feck you ref. But still luka for 1.0. Come on guys.
Game is 5 minutes from my house and i am not there. Idiot

Aki_United

Yes, I am for Greece, but we are so bad, it hurts to watch our matches. I did not understand why they got Skibbe, he was fired everywhere he went in the past...

Good luck Croatia, hope you will win something next year, I like your team.

JustFootballFan

Thinks Balotelli & Pogba look the same
Supports
Liverpool
2:1.

Guess who's at fault. :lol:
The Greeks ability to pull goals out of their arse, after getting their bus played off the parking lot for 30 minutes. They are amazing.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Is Johnny Evans' wife still on MUTV?
Yes she is. Sadly they’ve stopped doing her show with David May, so we rarely get to hear her say “shocking” :drool: as regularly as we did, but she still appears hosting random shows here and there.

Tincanalley

Yes she is. Sadly they’ve stopped doing her show with David May, so we rarely get to hear her say “shocking” :drool: as regularly as we did, but she still appears hosting random shows here and there.
:):)