World Cup Qualifiers | October 2017 | Play off draw on Tuesday

christy87

Supports
Dipping tea in toast
Swiss, Croatia, Denmark, and (because I'm feeling bold) Sweden.

Not sure why many considered it a good draw for RoI. Nobody in the Ireland team can even come close to Eriksen's level, and Denmark also have a few other handy players like Werder's Thomas Delaney.
Been trending up lately after slow start to the qualification campaign, with 4-0 demolition of table-topping Poland being the highlight. That said, I do respect MoN's ability to come up huge in crucial matches. Should be a belter.
There ball playing abilities could be nullified by the Irish rugby team who play in the aviva 3 days before the football game and knowing Ireland in November it will rain and shit could be made of the pitch

Eire Red United

Not sure why many considered it a good draw for RoI. Nobody in the Ireland team can even come close to Eriksen's level, and Denmark also have a few other handy players like Werder's Thomas Delaney. Been trending up lately after slow start to the qualification campaign, with 4-0 demolition of table-topping Poland being the highlight. That said, I do respect MoN's ability to come up huge in crucial matches. Should be a belter.
We play like we did against Wales and I’d say we’ll beat the Danes. Eriksen is excellent but he’s one man and we’ll get tore into them. I’m just glad we’ve avoided Croatia.

Nick7

Not sure why many considered it a good draw for RoI. Nobody in the Ireland team can even come close to Eriksen's level, and Denmark also have a few other handy players like Werder's Thomas Delaney. Been trending up lately after slow start to the qualification campaign, with 4-0 demolition of table-topping Poland being the highlight. That said, I do respect MoN's ability to come up huge in crucial matches. Should be a belter.
Because of the other 3 possible teams???

Paul_Scholes18

feck getting Italy. Was the last team I wanted. Will be very difficult for us, but hopefully Italy is not in the best of form at the moment.

Paul_Scholes18

I have been impressed by your qualifications. You are gonna be hard to beat.
We did really well in both games against France although struggled a lot against Holland in both games. I do feel at home we are really strong and a good result in that game can give us a good chance even in Italy. It was a tight game in the euros last time we played. Although new coaches for both teams now. If you get a result in the first game it will be hard for us to turn it around. I think us starting at home is best for us though. Can we win that one it will give us a great chance to go through.

I guess the best thing for us is that we are the underdogs. Going into the games with low expectations did us so well against France so hopefully that can help us again.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
We did really well in both games against France although struggled a lot against Holland in both games. I do feel at home we are really strong and a good result in that game can give us a good chance even in Italy. It was a tight game in the euros last time we played. Although new coaches for both teams now. If you get a result in the first game it will be hard for us to turn it around. I think us starting at home is best for us though. Can we win that one it will give us a great chance to go through.

I guess the best thing for us is that we are the underdogs. Going into the games with low expectations did us so well against France so hopefully that can help us again.
Yep, i do agree. First leg away is gonna be decisive.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Damm Sweden is really unlucky. I think NI has a decent chance, the Swiss were atrocious in Lisbon and i don't rate them. Croatia should handle the greeks. Denmark vs Ireland will be an interesting and balanced tie.

pascell

Since its a play off, the unthinkable can happen. Denmark are a good team, a lot of underrating going on here, as with the Swiss. Both teams have players coming up with a piece of magic but best of luck to both set of Irish fans! I'm sure Italy will get past Sweden too and go onto have a good World Cup also.