World Cup - Tickets - same rules as other thread

Andy_Cole

Thought I’d have a dedicated thread for this. As I’d rather do exchanges with the caf rather than other randoms online!

Anyway I’ve been thought a tactic to get tickets directly from FIFA. DM me if you’re interested. I managed to get some tickets for myself using this tactics in the last few days.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Thought I’d have a dedicated thread for this. As I’d rather do exchanges with the caf rather than other randoms online!

Anyway I’ve been thought a tactic to get tickets directly from FIFA. DM me if you’re interested. I managed to get some tickets for myself using this tactics in the last few days.
You already have travel etc planned?

Don't know many going to this WC, interested to see if any other Caftards are making the trip

ElBarto

I'm going, flight via Turkey (couple hundred quid cheaper and breaks up the journey to freshen up, etc), got my physical Hayya card through the post the other day

Andy_Cole

You already have travel etc planned?

Don't know many going to this WC, interested to see if any other Caftards are making the trip
Yes everything is now sorted. I’ve managed to sort 5 games in 4 days whilst out there too. All using my method. Flights are easy. Not insane prices for the group stages.

Accommodation also easy but there’s no choice. Only option is the fan village cabins they’ve created. Visa sorted through the Hayya app. Accommodation also sorted through this. Once you know how it’s actually a very good system. Happy to answer any questions you have.

I’m actually going to Dubai first to meet some mates, we’re all travelling to Qatar together and then back to Dubai before flying back to Manchester. Very excited!

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Yes everything is now sorted. I’ve managed to sort 5 games in 4 days whilst out there too. All using my method. Flights are easy. Not insane prices for the group stages.

Accommodation also easy but there’s no choice. Only option is the fan village cabins they’ve created. Visa sorted through the Hayya app. Accommodation also sorted through this. Once you know how it’s actually a very good system. Happy to answer any questions you have.

I’m actually going to Dubai first to meet some mates, we’re all travelling to Qatar together and then back to Dubai before flying back to Manchester. Very excited!
Fair enough - interested to hear feedback when you are out there

I did look into going a few months back but accomodation was the biggest issue - like you say there is no choice as they don't have enough hotels

cyberman

Know someone who lives there, got tickets to 5 games and are fairly easy to come by. World Cup fever hasn’t exactly caught on yet

Rich Ellit

Supports
Argentina
I'm going, flight via Turkey (couple hundred quid cheaper and breaks up the journey to freshen up, etc), got my physical Hayya card through the post the other day
That's amazing.

Is there anyone also going to attend this World Cup of FIFA 2022 which is going to happen? As I wanted to go but couldn't able to grab tickets on time. But that's alright I have another option I will stream all the matches online. As I can't miss any match because I got to know it's Messi's last world cup so I am very excited about it.

Reactions: Rood

Adzilla

Yeah I'll be there, excited tbh with all the games in one city its kind unheard of to have that many games close by. Looking for a ticket to Argentina Mexico if anyone can help out with that

Reactions: Rood