Worldie or Great Team Goal

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
The Jesse team goal was a thing of beauty because it also contains important contributions from players who don't even touch the ball (Martial).

Screamers like Bruno's are so pretty for the highlight reel, and I've been missing him putting those in net the past season like he did in Sporting.

Overall, a proper team goal is incredibly satisfying. Several one-two's and pace with a solid finish.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Jessie’s goal. Always prefer well worked team goals. Anyone can ping one in, no disrespect to Bruno.

JG3001

You need both types to be in contention. If we were consistently winning games/on title charges with individual brilliance, people wouldn’t complain, but it hasn’t got us over the line in the last 3 years.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
2nd is being overlooked as a nice team goal too. Quick passes in midfield, Pogba first-time to Shaw, then through to Ronaldo.

Winrar

Worldie any day of the week. They have the "did that just really happen?" shock factor that team goals don't have. Though not to take away from the latter, which you really don't appreciate until you go back to it at a later time.

Dinghy

Newcastle probably had the best goal today. Always loved those blistering counter attacks.

Ibi Dreams

Always preferred team goals, they're often unfairly overlooked when you see goal of the month/season type stuff. Obviously a worldie is great, but a lot of them can look relatively similar. Team goals can be both more unique, more impressive and more aesthetically pleasing

gfive

Worldies like Bruno's today are always a joy to behold. Even when you kind of anticipate or hope that you're about to see something special, seeing that ball fly into the back of the net after some mazy run or outrageous long range strike is a great feeling.

That said, at this particular moment in time, I'd prefer to see a well worked team goal on a regular basis, as that would be an indicator of the team gelling well and being more consistent, which is what we very much want and need from this current squad.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Lingard's goal was better than Bruno's today.

OverratedOpinion

I am always surprised when a long distance goal goes into the top corner. Even when it comes from a player that scores them fairly frequently.

I think that makes those better for me.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout

This goal has everything I like about a worldlie:

1, unexpected scorer.
2, from distance
3, Important game
4, against a rival
5, in off the woodwork just makes it more satisfactory.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days

This goal has everything I like about a worldlie:

1, unexpected scorer.
2, from distance
3, Important game
4, against a rival
5, in off the woodwork just makes it more satisfactory.
Keeper should have had that.

Oranges038

A screamer that makes this noise as it goes in.

Thwack.......rattle

I love this goal, nice little team build up and a thumping shot. Little bit of both.

siw2007

I like a great team goal, but much prefer the counter attacking variety. Especially goals like Rooney vs Bolton 2007, Smith vs Roma 2007 and Ronaldo vs Arsenal in 2009. Think I prefer these goals as the build up of emotion starts when you win the ball back and grows as the attack develops.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
I like a great team goal, but much prefer the counter attacking variety. Especially goals like Rooney vs Bolton 2007, Smith vs Roma 2007 and Ronaldo vs Arsenal in 2009. Think I prefer these goals as the build up of emotion starts when you win the ball back and grows as the attack develops.
Best counter attacking goal ever...