Worst Defeat Record

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Today is a historical day for Man Utd, we have officially broke the record of our worst ever defeat in PL, and tie the record of worst ever defeat in the history of the club. Quite an amazing feat I'd say, we all witness historical moment today.

Record Defeat:

0-7 vs Blackburn Rovers, 1926
0-7 vs Aston Villa, 1930
0-7 vs Wolves, 1931
0-7 vs Liverpool, 2023

The worst defeat of our club in 92 years!

Stack

Leave Women's Football Alone!!!
Today is a historical day for Man Utd, we have officially broke the record of our worst ever defeat in PL, and tie the record of worst ever defeat in the history of the club. Quite an amazing feat I'd say, we all witness historical moment today.

Record Defeat:

0-7 vs Blackburn Rovers, 1926
0-7 vs Aston Villa, 1930
0-7 vs Wolves, 1931
0-7 vs Liverpool, 2023

The worst defeat of our club in 92 years!
And it was inflicted on us by our worst enemies.
Horrific result.

Hulme91

Oh no, we're back to breaking records again every week.... Reminds me of the Ole days :lol:

rajds89

Unfortunately for ETH and the players, this is something that’s going to stay with them for a very long time. Whilst I think we all agree that this season we’ve made some huge improvements, this result and performance can not be swept under the carpet and just forgotten about.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
And Salah becomes Liverpool’s all time top scorer in the PL on the same day. A day for the record books.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Not even the worst defeat this weekend. PEC Zwolle beat FC Den Bosch 13-0. So it could be worse.

Nonameisknown

Supports
United
We seem to break terrible records every season these days. Sad times.

Forest Red

Supports
Nottingham Forest
Not that I want to depress everyone, but a certain 8 v 1 defeat haunts me to this day. It just sits there in the back of your mind ready to ruin your day even 20+ years later.