Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
This can't be topped...

Magnificent in its hideousness.

The Celtic have had a few howlers.
Namely. The bumblebee.

And the papa.
Reg. the second one, I wonder how anyone can come up with that and think "yeah, that's really great". The style, the coloration, the advert, it's a cocktail of vomit. Truly terrible and a potential winner IMV.

Devil81

I know some people claim to actually like these '94 WC kits but they're either deranged, ironic or nostalgic.

How can you not like that kit, it's a proper classic. Remember a lad in our school had been to Florida and came into school wearing it. Proper quality shirt.

The Celtic have had a few howlers.
Namely. The bumblebee.

And the papa.
The second Celtic away is actually pretty clever, it's a graph showing the steady decline of the standard of the SPL.

Red Stone

It's far from the worst one in the thread so far, but this thing was horrific.

Moriarty

Coventry had an awful one in the late 70s

And Dundees "tartan"shirt from the 50s was legendary

But Regginas "muscle-shirt" from 2012 must surely be the most tacky ever.
The brown one? Made them look like a bunch of dog turds running round the pitch. Wonder if Jimmy Hill designed it.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
First entry:

It won't be allowed btw just used in a friendly. I can't seem to find the round-neck cotton-looking Liverpool kit from the 90s, but that's one of the worst I can remember.
it's like a Miss World sash circa 1970

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
The second Celtic away is actually pretty clever, it's a graph showing the steady decline of the standard of the SPL.
As it came out in the early 1990s, it perfectly charted Celtic’s sinking standing in the Scottish game at the time.

Atze-Peng

Dortmund Fan
Marco Pascolo in his national teams jersey:

VFL Bochums jersey with Faber Lotto as their Sponsor

And another great one from VFL Bochum:

Some classics from Mexican national keeper Jorge Campos (he has more "great" ones)

Uwe Kamps is another Goalie with a fantastic fashion sense on his Gladbach Jerseys

Kölns jersey during the time of Toni Polster was also genius. The combs were supposed to be symbolic and stand for solidarity / team spirit:

Deportivo Lugos home and away jerseys are certainly also lookers:

And here is a fantastic clip from the 70s having all Bundesliga Jersey presented in a very mature and professional manner (This is from a national TV station for what germans are forced to pay fees for. Great investment indeed. As always - whenever government spends money it's well spent and on point).

dasty

This can't be topped...

How can someone be so horrendously creative to be able to come up with something like that? I don't think a lot of people can come up with a worse kit even if they tried.

kirk buttercup

Most amazing part for me with these Jerseys is a design team would have come up with a few different designs and a Group of people sat down and Agreed these were all the best options :lol:.
Mindboggling

Red Stone

I remembered this kit from a few years back, but I still can't make my mind up about it. A small part of me wants to call it the best kit of all time.

strongwalker

Supports
FC Bayern München
that Colorado Cowgirl outfit is unbeatable (holy f*** :lol::lol::lol::lol:)

Not in the same class, but pretty much every Barca jersey the last few years? Textmarker, Piggy color, chessboard, take your pick..