Worst excuses by Klopp (and other managers)

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
So Ole said the stadium is too red

Klopp blamed the wind

What are some of the worst excuses you've heard from managers?

TheReligion

Abusive
Gordon Strachan blamed Scottish genetics for the reason they were shite. Players too small.

Pep accused Mitre footballs as being too light and unsuitable for the professional game.

Dalglish said the ball used, when Newcastle were beaten by Stevenage in the cup, was far too bouncy.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Gordon Strachan blamed Scottish genetics for the reason they were shite. Players too small.

Pep accused Mitre footballs as being too light and unsuitable for the professional game.

Dalglish said the ball used, when Newcastle were beaten by Stevenage in the cup, was far too bouncy.
To be fair, and I really don't want to, some balls are awful and it's a mystery why suits decide that they are suitable for football. Some are like beach balls while others are like basketballs.

Dr. StrangeHate

Benitez once blamed a beachball on the pitch for losing a match.

Edit: Damn the two posts above me at the same time.

tomaldinho1

Klopp’s best one was when he said Man United players getting injured in the game affected Liverpool.
I think that's the one I'm thinking of. Essentially we fielded too weak a squad and it distracted his team.

RedDevil@84

Didn't Klopp once blame us for having too many 1st team players out?
Klopp blamed too much wind against Soton
He blamed Jon Moss of not giving enough additional time because TV broadcasters told him they don't want more than 4 mins
He blamed pitch for getting drier and drier against West Brom
Blamed referee for breaking his players' rhythm by blowing whistle
Too much wind against Wolves
Too much snow against Leicester
Too many injured players against Man Utd
Allison's feet were too cold

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Didn't Klopp once blame us for having too many 1st team players out?
That game where we had 3 injuries in about 10mins and Rashford limping around at 50%.

Klopp said our injuries "disrupted" them.
An utter parody of a man.

tomaldinho1

That game where we had 3 injuries in about 10mins and Rashford limping around at 50%.

Klopp said our injuries "disrupted" them.
An utter parody of a man.
I think he really took under Arsene 'Moaning Myrtle' Wenger's mantle on the excuses

Fulham's owner blamed a load of their defeats on the removal of his prized Michael Jackson statue :lol:

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
I remember Pardew when he was at Newcastle blaming a loss away at Chelsea on the Notting Hill Carnival.

Halftrack

Fulham's owner blamed a load of their defeats on the removal of his prized Michael Jackson statue :lol:
That statue was fecking shit. What the feck was it painted for? Let statues be bronze/stone and leave it at that. And why the feck would you place a Michael Jackson statue at Craven Cottage? He went to a game there once because he was friends with Mohamed Al-Fayed, and otherwise had no connection to neither Fulham nor football.