Worst TV shows/sitcoms/dramas

Glanville95

The Big Bang Theory.

Am I supposed to believe that on the laughing track you can distinctly tell an individual constantly laughing hysterically at every single fecking line in the show? Makes me want to rip my eyes out.

Rules Of Engagement. Ugh, makes me sick.

Two Broke Girls is a good shout also.

RexHamilton

Gumshoe for hire
Two and a Half Men. Terrible show. Got even worse with Ashton Kutcher.

Big Bang Theory is also awful.

sammymc

how i met your mother.....jesus....theres unfunny and theres that.

fecking awful..

Revan

Assumptionman
Big Bang was actually quite funny in the first three seasons. It became very average/mediocre then and I haven't watched a single episode from the current season.

Duffy

Who needs races when you're racist?
Probably gonna get shit for this cause most people I know seem to love it, but I fecking hate the IT Crowd, i think its shite.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Big Bang is filmed in front of a live audience, although I'm sure they do supplement the laughs.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Both HIMYM and BBT were decent in the first two-three seasons especially HIMYM which was pretty good.

Now both of them have turned into shite.

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
I thought Rules of Engagement was alright for what it was. It was only a filler show anyway right? At least there were slightly amusing insults.

Some of the prime time shows are terrible, How I met your mother is dire, Two and a half men has actually got far worse than it ever was and stuff like Mike and Molly and the New girl thing are just utter tripe.

Not sure if it fits into this thread (drama I suppose), but the Walking Dead has got to be up there as one of the dumbest. At least these others aren't supposed to take themselves seriously.

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
The current crop of British 'sitcoms' are beyond shit.

Mrs Browns Boys
Citizen Khan
Father Figure
Haven't seen the others, but thanks to brophs got tricked into the first 5mins of Father Figure. fecking hell, that really has got to be the worst attempt at tv ever. Seriously, I thought it was a sketch really taking the piss out of shows like this. That comedian (using the term very loosely) just makes his living out of repeating every single ancient stereotype and joke ever written.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
The Millers. Will Arnett, what are you doing, man? You're better than this.

Most laugh track/live audience sitcoms are awful, especially the more modern ones. It's a very dated set up, which once worked, but it's been done to death. Seinfeld already nailed it, so why bother?

I seem to be alone in this opinion, but I think Frasier is shite. Not a single likeable character. Replace the sherry and fine wine with orange soda, and you've got Kenan & Kel.

Kaos

Another vote for Big Bang Theory and How I met your mother.

Not a popular opinion but I thought Friends was pretty shit too.

KingEric7

Stupid Conspiracy Enthusiast Wanker
Mrs Brown's Boys and Miranda look almost impossibly shite.

Wowi

Rød grød med fløde
HIMYM is definitely the worst "comedy" I watch. Caught a few episodes of 2 Broke Girls on TV a while back but based on that limited viewed I'd say it's actually worse - at least HIMYM was funny once. Big Bang Theory dropped a lot in quality as well, but it's still occasionally funny so I think it's harsh to place it among the worst.

Out of curiosity, how many of you that claim BBT is worse than Hitler have actually watched more than one or two episodes of it?

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
It seems the "in" thing to hate the BBT... I think it's alright, not great as it was in the first few seasons, but not as shit as people make out, good to kill half an hour.

HIMYM I don't get on with, none of the characters ever seem funny and seems massively forced.

There's probably loads way worse but I don't watch too much.

Duffy

Another vote for Big Bang Theory and How I met your mother.

You're not the only one i've heard say that to be honest. I vehemently disagree though :D

Duffy

I can understand that point but even in those last few seasons there's still at least 2 or 3 laugh out loud moments in near enough every episode, that's enough to get me by.

Revan

Assumptionman
I used to slate the Big Bang Theory before watching it properly. Its actually pretty good.
That's the point. People slate it because it's cool to do so and in most cases they haven't even watched it at all.

KingEric7

Think Breaking Bad deserves a mention here. "OMG, there's this guy that gets cancer and becomes a drug dealer!!1"

What a load of bollocks.

Mystry

Friendship is magic
I catch the odd episode and though I used to love it, it's either ages really bad or my standards were just much lower. Even stuff from series 3,4,5 which was the good/not bad stuff can get painful at times.

Mrs Brown's Boys and Citizen Khan make you lose faith in British comedy and possibly humanity, BBT is absolute tripe. HIMYM I find more irritating than awful.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
I can only imagine none of you have had the miss-fortune of watching The Only Way is Essex or Geordie Shore or Big Brother. All are much worse than anything mentioned so far.

Revan

Assumptionman
Think Breaking Bad deserves a mention here. "OMG, there's this guy that gets cancer and becomes a drug dealer!!1"

What a load of bollocks.
The Wire was pretty shit too. 'Oh the caps who put the drug dealers to jail'.

KingEric7

The Wire was pretty shit too. 'Oh the caps who put the drug dealers to jail'.

Yep, that can go and feck itself.

*In all seriousness:

How did it get to this?

a_devil_inside

Big footed hermaphrodite
There's a sitcom I think on BBC1 on Saturdays maybe around 5/6pm, not sure what it was called but seen few bits of it and it was not funny at all. Was a bit like Mrs Brown's Boys type of thing.

Glanville95

I get annoyed with this Breaking Bad love-in. Admittedly a very good show, but people do go a bit overboard.

Steev

Will & Grace. Pile of shit. Currently on Channel 4 at 7:30 in the morning. This programme is far too shrill to be on at such a time. It actually hurts my fecking head just hearing it. And don't get me started on the theme tune - it sounds like Michael J Fox falling on to a piano.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Friends is the most overrated sitcom ever but what do you expect when the core demographic was young women. I recall a few, "Friends is better than Seinfeld," comments during weekly office chats back in the 90s. Go figure the overwhelming majority of those comments came from women.

Friends also had the most annoying theme song ever used in television history.

Bross

Noggie Pez Dispenser
Chillin with Giggsy at the Retardment Castle
"Shit my Dad says". They should have cut the last 3 words from the name.

Who thought it was a good idea to take a twitter account with fake made up messages that sounded like "witty" comments from an old man not content with the modern world into a TV series. Every episode is just that fat guy from star trek being "rude and obnoxious but its funny because hes old and stuck in his ways". So terrible.

Bross

Noggie Pez Dispenser
Chillin with Giggsy at the Retardment Castle
I think BBT gets too much criticism, it isnt that bad. HIMYM is horrible though.

Two and a Half men is also incredibly shit. How is it possible to make 8 seasons of episodes that are all rehashing the 3 same jokes?
1. Alan is pathetic. HAHAHAHA so funny hes still thinking about his ex wife!!!.
2. Charlie drinks and gets laid. How many times have they used the same "Charlie saying hes changed and will go slow with a new woman. Change scene. Charlie in bed with new woman" joke (using the word very very loosely here) ?
3. The fat kid is stupid.