Wot, no transfers? It's all happening now!

Josep Dowling

We’ll buy Pau Torres, a young attacking lb, Grealish and Sancho. This is Ed’s redemption summer.
Always love the optimism of posts like that. That’s about £200m in players there. Even without COVID we wouldn’t spent that much.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Ed and glazers turned Disneyland into Drayton manor. Mid table obscurity for generations to come. Cheers, sons crying.

manuchamp88

We’ll buy Pau Torres, a young attacking lb, Grealish and Sancho. This is Ed’s redemption summer.
That'll end up: academy player promoted, some LB on loan and Brooks if we're lucky. I just don't think we've got the money.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
Always love the optimism of posts like that. That’s about £200m in players there. Even without COVID we wouldn’t spent that much.
Get 70m in by selling Smalling, Jones, Rojo, Pereira, Dalot and Lingard. 130m net spend with high earners out of the club is completely doable, we’ve taken out the low interest loan and we can stagger the payments over the next 3 years. The crowds will come back, the board should be doing everything to back Ole and make up for the absolute shit show they’ve done mismanaging this club over the last 7 years.

Edit - Seems we’re signing Brooks instead of Sancho. I take it all back!

Fridge chutney

August 25: United announce the signing of Dayot Upamecano from Leipzig

August 31: United announce the signing of a defensive midfielder. I don't know who yet. Perhaps Declan Rice or maybe someone not as good.

September 14: United announce the signing of Jadon Sancho from Borussia Dortmund.

You heard it here first.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
August 25: United announce the signing of Dayot Upamecano from Leipzig

August 31: United announce the signing of a defensive midfielder. I don't know who yet. Perhaps Declan Rice or maybe someone not as good.

September 14: United announce the signing of Jadon Sancho from Borussia Dortmund.

You heard it here first.
August 19th Fridge Chutney is sectioned.

croadyman

That'll end up: academy player promoted, some LB on loan and Brooks if we're lucky. I just don't think we've got the money.
Yeah we are certainly looking that way at the moment,only need to look at us targeting a british relegated player

USREDEVIL

Early days. We're discussing some potential ideas about players and intending to soon discuss about potentially discussing a potential bid.

gorky_utd

If winning pl title was worth of extra 80m over 4th place finish, Woodward would have already bought Sancho. I keep hearing about 800m spend in last couple of years and yet don't see that much of investment in the current squad. Woodward will continue to invest to make sure of top 4 but nothing more.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Sancho is a weird saga. Bang it’s happening followed by bang it’s not happening. Normally it drags on infinitely in a state of maybe before finally falling apart

kirk buttercup

:lol: this place has so many People who are so negative . The lads finished their Season only a few days ago . Clear talks with a massive transfer in Sancho. looks to me like its either Brooks or Grealish and we are looking at CB option . Plenty of time to get players in before the season starts . Sit back Relax and Enjoy going to be plenty of Breaking news before the opening day of the season .

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
:lol: this place has so many People who are so negative . The lads finished their Season only a few days ago . Clear talks with a massive transfer in Sancho. looks to me like its either Brooks or Grealish and we are looking at CB option . Plenty of time to get players in before the season starts . Sit back Relax and Enjoy going to be plenty of Breaking news before the opening day of the season .
Where’ve you been for the previous windows mate haha? Love the optimism but I’ll remind you of this on deadline day!

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
October the 5th will come to be known as 'Douglas Costa day'

we will all rejoice at the 5 year deal for 300k per week given to the 29 year old Juve reject.

Am I doing this right?

Nickelodeon

Don't see us signing Sancho. We'll probably end up not paying up this one time to save face. Will probably end up with Brooks for 40 plus 10 million. We'll definitely sign a CB but trust whoever we sign to be Lindelof level. Any FB will sign will probably be injury prone or not good enough or both. Ole to be gone by Dec-Jan. Major rebuild needed next summer for Poch.
Am I doing this right?

Zlatans Knee

This thread seems to created for the same people that go nuts (not in a good way) in the match day thread. Only to have to eat their words at the end of the match. Surely we should hold fire on the criticism until we see what actually happens in the transfer market. If we haven't signed anyone of note by the time the window closes then feel free to go nuts at Woody.

kirk buttercup

Where’ve you been for the previous windows mate haha? Love the optimism but I’ll remind you of this on deadline day!
Please do . We went after Maguire and AWB and Bruno last summer and they all play for United now . Fair enough Bruno took till January . In fairness to Ed he has landed loads of deals, having said that we do end up paying top dollar and we seem to take an eternity to do the deals but we do seem to get deals done . the real argument is have we spent wisely as a good few players haven't lived up to their price tag.

Redcy

September 25: United announce the signing of Jan Bednarek - 25m

September 30: United announce the signing of a midfielder - Grealish 85m

September 30: United announce the signing of Brooks - 35m

Next year we have to invest another 100m to buy another 3 players to improve the squad

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Remember all of the rumours back in March saying we saw lockdown as the opportunity to ‘flex our financial muscle’ this summer? :lol:

Redcy

Remember all of the rumours back in March saying we saw lockdown as the opportunity to ‘flex our financial muscle’ this summer? :lol:
That was before anyone actually called our bluff

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Under a month to the next season starts, would be nice if they could get shit done so the new players can start training with the squad!

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
I hope Woodward has improved his home security. People are getting angsty now. We are not quite panic stations yet though.