Would you take Gerrard at United?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
Hi,

Hear me out here. It's a win-win. He does well and we do well. He does poorly and we feck up his managerial career. Also, imagine he won the league at United. The dippers would go mental. I don't think it's a possibility right now, but possibly at the end of Ole's contract when he's let go? In a hypothetical world where he won back to back CLs (and all the domestic shite nobody cares about because Scotland) with Rangers, would you consider putting him in the managerial hot seat ?

Serious replies only please.

FatTails

One day, I am going to post a thread. I’ve been waiting for a good idea, but that doesn’t really seem necessary.

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
Hi,

Hear me out here. It's a win-win. He does well and we do well. He does poorly and we feck up his managerial career. Also, imagine he won the league at United. The dippers would go mental. I don't think it's a possibility right now, but possibly at the end of Ole's contract when he's let go? In a hypothetical world where he won back to back CLs (and all the domestic shite nobody cares about because Scotland) with Rangers, would you consider putting him in the managerial hot seat ?

Serious replies only please.
I will be surprised if you get past single figures on serious replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.