Would you take relegation if it means the Glazers are off completely?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Erik ten Hag

It’s near mid-December already and Ratcliffe still hasn’t been able to wrap things up regarding his deal. This is all due to the Glazers’s greed.

They are a parasite that refuses to go away for near 20 years already.Would you take relegation if it means they feck off for good?

We have risen up from relegation once. Surely we could do it again? This club is famous for its relentless resurrection, isn’t it?

TheRedHearted

It’s near mid-December already and Ratcliffe still hasn’t been able to wrap things up regarding his deal. This is all due to the Glazers’s greed.

They are a parasite that refuses to go away for near 20 years already.Would you take relegation if it means they feck off for good?

We have risen up from relegation once. Surely we could do it again? This club is famous for its relentless resurrection, isn’t it?
What an odd thread. What a hypothetical, what a waste of time !

ps you’ve got no idea what’s holding up the deal

maybe Radcliff is gettingm more shares?

PoTMS

Yes, absolutely. Short term pain, long term gain. Plus it'd be nice to win more than half our games again.

Norman Brownbutter

ask him about his bath time mishap
Yeah, why not? Would be good for a laugh. All the deadwood with egos would jump ship, we'd actually have to do some proper scouting instead of just looking at latest fifa game for inspiration. Clear the decks, have a good season and then come back stronger than ever. Our rivals would have a good belly laugh at your expense of course, but who gives dried up old shit about them?

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
Ah yes, because we can only scout properly if we're in the Championship.

Maybe if we get relegated our players would run more, players like Rashford would fight more for United instead of fecking off overseas.

kaku06

From Magical thread to Relegation one. What’s up with this poster, craving much?

NLunited

I choose getting rid of the rats and winning PL. Much better.

Mr Smith

Absolutely not. I despize the Glazers and want them gone, but people are detached from reality if they think relegation is better. Just consider how bad we would have to get to actually be relegated. How humiliating and damaging to the psyche of the club that would be.

Farmershawn

I'm pretty sure OP thinks we'll get back to the PL immediately. In that case, be careful of what you wish for ...

Cloud7

What a strange hypothetical. I mean, going down to the championship and watching a season of championship football with United slugging it out would certainly be an experience, and might even be entertaining, but I would rather avoid that if possible.

BarryWinks

god, not these threads again. Depressing enough that we are shit. Some here will lose their minds if we were ever shit enough to get relegated - including OP.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
100%

I'd stomach pretty much anything to get rid of these cnuts.

But you know, hopefully good old father time gets to them first.

Rojofiam

For Ineos? Yes, I would. 1 year in the championship is nothing compared to what good owners can achieve at this club, and there'd be no wait until the bastards are fully bought out.

For state-ownership? I'd rather the Glazers stay forever.

fallengt

You wish. They would never sell less for than 5-6bil and no one would pay that much for a championship team

Status
Not open for further replies.