Wrestlemania XX

Member 5225

Match Results:

John Cena defeated the Big Show to win the United States Championship

Booker T & RVD defeated the Dudley Boyz, La Resistance and Mark Jindrak & Garrison Cade to retain the World Tag Team Championship

Christian defeated Chris Jericho

Evolution defeated the Rock ‘n’ Sock Connection

Torrie Wilson & Sable defeated Stacy Keibler & Miss Jackie

Chavo Guerrero won the Cruiserweight Open to retain the Cruiserweight Championship

Goldberg defeated Brock Lesnar

Scotty 2 Hotty & Rikishi defeated the Basham Brothers, APA, and the Self-Proclaimed World’s Greatest Tag Team to retain the WWE Tag Team Championship

Victoria defeated Molly Holly to retain the Women’s Championship

Eddie Guerrero defeated Kurt Angle to retain the WWE Championship

Undertaker defeated Kane

Chris Benoit defeated Triple H and Shawn Michaels to win the World Heavyweight Championship

Jeffchin

Last Man Standing finalist 2022/23
Not a bad wrestlemania overall....benoit deserves it....

Member 5225

Brock Lesnar opts to put WWE career on hold
Reported by: WrestlingDotCom - 03.14.2004 11:00 PM

From WWE.com

Brock Lesnar opts to put WWE career on hold
Brock Lesnar has made a personal decision to put his WWE career on hold to prepare to tryout for the National Football League this season. Brock has wrestled his entire professional career in the WWE and we are proud of his accomplishments and wish him the best in his new endeavor.

Member 5225

I heard 'Paul Bearer' was back with 'The Undertaker' (ohhh, the good ol' days)...which 'Undertaker' was it? I mean, the new one or the old one?

Jeffchin

Paz said:
I heard 'Paul Bearer' was back with 'The Undertaker' (ohhh, the good ol' days)...which 'Undertaker' was it? I mean, the new one or the old one?
Should be the old one...the one with the tombstone piledriver instead of the last ride...

Member 5225

Why has this thread been moved? Since when has the WWE become a 'sport'? It's 'entertainment' man... :smirk:

Member 5225

Jeffchin said:
Should be the old one...the one with the tombstone piledriver instead of the last ride...
ohh that's great, and Paul Bearer with the urn...ohh yeahh.. :drool:

Jeffchin

Paz said:
Why has this thread been moved? Since when has the WWE become a 'sport'? It's 'entertainment' man... :smirk:
It's sports-entertainment dude...

sebaveron

ste_grassham said:
its been crap up till now, just hope it gets better, ultimo dragon fell over as he entered the arena! lol

cant wait for the taker
have to admit, i stayed up till 5 to watch it live & i thought most of the matches were crap. Even the Lesnar match was bollocks. Taker/Kane, & HHH matches were good. Not as good as I expected..