WSL 22/23 | Brighton v United 11:30 Sat 1 April

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Here's hoping 2 - 5 all draw tomorrow as they're playing each other.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Very good performance in the end. It’s a good sign that the team has patience even when things are not coming as easy as they’d like.

Both fullbacks & Galton superb today. As well as the CBs. Williams’ energy was needed. Actually when you think about it, can’t find too much fault with anyone today.

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
Good win in the end. Dodgy bit in the middle when we got stuck on the mud (literally and metaphorically) and we looked a bit laboured. Livelier in the second half and nice to see us still trying to score in the last minute.

Solid 4-0

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Surely we’d prefer Villa beating Chelsea?
Well, yeah of course but I'd take a draw which is realistic. Villa ain't too shabby and Chelsea were put through the mill a few days ago. A home win ain't a bad shout to be fair.

SuperScoot

Good win and even better for the goal difference. Didn't look like a 0-4 game until we changed it up, and got the reward for it.

Galton provides great natural width in the team - deserved player of the match.

City v Arsenal draw and a Villa win, is what we need tomorrow.

RORY65

Well, yeah of course but I'd take a draw which is realistic. Villa ain't too shabby and Chelsea were put through the mill a few days ago. A home win ain't a bad shout to be fair.
Feels like if Chelsea get through tomorrow then they will be significant favourites for the title. They're playing in 2 other competitions but apart from Arsenal at home they have a handy league schedule left, easier than the other sides up there (City's isn't bad after tomorrow either and they have no other competitions to focus on).

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Oh I’d definitely take a draw if it was offered now. I have a feeling that Arsenal will drop off to an extent. Key players out for the season and they're the only top 4 team with fixtures to come against all the other top 4 teams.

So if we’re thinking about the CL spot I’d say a City win or a draw would be nice. If we’re talking about title chances I guess a draw would the only good result from that. Happy that at least one of them will drop points tomorrow though.

Last edited:

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Bit tougher fixtures ahead in comparison to Chelsea, but it's another superb 2nd half from girls.

No matter how will it turn, it's a productive season.