WSL 22/23 | Liverpool v United - Sat 27 May at 2:30

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
What a great season, so proud of the team!

Gracias por todo, Ona!

Congrats Chelsea, well deserved.

RedRocket9908

A big win but not enough in the end with Chelsea winning, the girls have still had a great season reaching the Cup final and qualifying for the Champions League for the first time and I guess the 2 defeats to Chelsea decided the title race in the end.

Well done to Chelsea, well deserved.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Well that was a fun experience in the stadium. United definitely had more fans in there than Liverpool. This team is just so likeable and the ovation they got was incredible

Demon Barber

I am very proud of the whole team and staff. An amazing season. I couldn't be there today, but the crowd did us proud as always.

It was a tough game, but once again we were always on the front foot trying to force the game. So happy for Garcia - she is such a positive presence.

Fair play to Russo too for signing autographs and taking selfies with Liverpool fans. Well done, Ladies ... Well done Marc. Let's hope we can keep this squad together and buy quality depth where necessary. Oh, and it looked like Blundell got the Player's Player Award - interesting choice but I'm happy with that.

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
Lovely seeing Lucia give us the win today.

The maths has been against us for a few weeks now and our form has stuttered a few times since Christmas, but the sheer determination shown to get results in some of these games had been what's stood out for me.

Getting better all the time.

StretfordEnd78

Being honest I didn’t expect us to be runners up in the league.
Hoped for top 3. Great season supporting a special group of players.
Recruitment is now hugely important with a European tour on the horizon.