WSL 23/24 | United v West Ham - Sun 12 Nov at 12:00

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
Back to the league and a chance to see if any of that bravado that was so obvious against Everton in the WSL Cup can survive in the League.

Anyone want to try and figure the starting lineup? Whoever starts, a couple of pieces of good news from Wednesday - Geyse has her first goal and has hopefully broken that jinx that had made her look increasingly desperate in front of goal + lots of players got a bit of rest and a lot of others got the chance to shake off the rust in case we do need them.

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Today's match is live on MUTV (in most countries?) and on the FAPlayer (in lots of countries?)

For those unfamiliar with FA Player - it's free to view though you do need to register (just an email address).
https://faplayer.thefa.com/home/all
There's an app for it on Apple and Android.

It has lots of WSL matches, but the live matches are blocked in some countries where WSL has sold broadcast rights.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Nikita Parris rewarded with a start

Last edited:

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
We're already leading :)

Maestro14

OHKO'd a shiny Electrike
3-0 and cruising at half time. Geyse with her 1st WSL goal, Millie with a screamer from out of nowhere and Paris continues her excellent form.

red woppit

Supports
Northampton Town
Well done ladies, it seems as though the team are slowly coming together.
Parris seems to have rediscovered her scoring touch, Geyse has now found out where the goal is, Malard and Garcia popping up with goals, and Millie Turner excellent with her goal
I may have been a bit premature when wondering if United would put in a cheeky bid for Daly in January, the girls have certainly shown me.

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
York City Ladies Vs FC United of Manchester Ladies 0-2

What team is that?
I think FC United of Manchester (the United fan group that formed its own club in protest at the arrival of the Glazers) refer to them as their Women's team - not ladies! - but yes, that's them.

They're in the National League Division 1-North. That's the fourth tier of the women's game. I think that's their first league win of the season.