WSL Cup 20/21 | United v City - 7pm on 17/11/21

kundalini

Boe Risa has been absolutely shocking. She set up City's early goal by losing possession from our throw-in, then gifted them the ball again with a terrible pass leading to a huge chance that they wasted.

1-1 Fuso scores after Hanson steals the ball off the hesitant City keeper. Ivana has looked our best player so far.

Last edited:

kundalini

Ona Batlle scores after robbing Stokes, shortly after Russo had a big chance saved, created by Ona.

That came out of nowhere.

Maestro14

OHKO'd a shiny Electrike
Get in! A huge win that gives us control of the group. I thought it was a very good performance too, after the first 5 minutes or so. We defended very well and put their weak defence under pressure which got us the two goals to turn it around. Still early days, but the potential is there with this team under Skinner.

kundalini

I guess we did well given our terrible start. 2nd half was so dull until that minute in which Ona decided to attack, creating the big chance for Alessia that was saved, then robbing Stokes to score the winner.

Lightbringer

Haha, faplayer shuts down the broadcast so quickly they only showns Citys 0-1 goal as highlights, just unreal bad.

Great win, very much needed after the last frustrating endings to games!

I doubt or squad can handle playing in 2 competitions in the long run though!