WSL Cup semifinal | Chelsea v United - it was inevitable really

Maestro14

OHKO'd a shiny Electrike
*sigh* Well we've already beaten City and Arsenal in the cup. Might as well complete the trifecta and beat Chelsea too...

Lightbringer

If you'd had to guess the draw in advance, it's exactly what you'd have guessed...

Not that I'm saying it was rigged of course :D
100% rigged. Chelsea has gotten the easiest draws in all cup competitions both mens and women by far for 10+ years, its not a coincidence at all. Nothing will convince me that Chelsea is the luckiest team year in and year out. I would love to see Chelsea draw record before Roman took over and after. Especially after Chelsea established themselves as top club because of the money invested by Roman.

Maestro14

OHKO'd a shiny Electrike
Our fixture list for February:

2nd/3rd - Chelsea (A) Conti Cup
5th - Arsenal (A) WSL
13th - City (A) WSL

That's brutal. We're in good form at the moment, but next month is a huge test for us and our ambitions to win trophies and compete in Europe.

red woppit

Supports
Northampton Town
Our fixture list for February:

2nd/3rd - Chelsea (A) Conti Cup
5th - Arsenal (A) WSL
13th - City (A) WSL

That's brutal. We're in good form at the moment, but next month is a huge test for us and our ambitions to win trophies and compete in Europe.
It will let everyone know where our current team stands in relation to those others, and will give Skinner and his coaches an idea where we need to improve.
I must say that ever since losing to Leicester, I've been impressed with the way the team have reacted, it may be that some players have taken a while to get used to the new manager, coaches and probably the style he wants to play, and maybe they had all lost a bit of confidence with Stoney moving on, it didn't look good at the start of the season to be fair. I think Mr Skinner has done well so far, and it would be great to get some silverware and a Champions League place at the end of the season.