Gaming Xbox live problem with fifa points

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Hi all

so, I digitally purchased some FIFA 20 points via Amazon (had some spare credit). Unfortunately I redeemed it to my personal/business MS live account which has my office subs etc.

it should have gone to my first account which is the one setup years ago associated with my Xbox gamer tag.

it seems like there’s nothing i can do. Is that correct?

secondary issue, I can’t make purchases via the console because it wants my updated address which is in Dublin. The account associated still has a U.K. address, so won’t accept my ‘new’ address

hope those make sense

Bojan11

For your second question, what store are you in? Is it the UK store? If so, it's probably why you can't purchase anything using with your current address.

Bojan11

1. Sign in to your Microsoft account.
  2. Select Edit country/region.
  3. Update the Country/region, State, postcode code, and/or Time zone fields as applicable.
  4. Select Save.

Change your country/region on Xbox One
Follow these steps to update your settings to your new country/region, and then restart your Xbox One console. When you make your first purchase in the new locale, you'll be prompted to update your billing information.
  1. Sign in to your Xbox One console.
  2. Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.
  3. Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Language & location.
  4. Select your new location from the list, and then select Restart now.
https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/help...count/update-microsoft-account-country-region