Yay! It's international break!

Sir Erik ten Hag

There has never been a time when I think our team needs a break from the Premier League and Champions League that badly. They all look knackered and devoid of ideas on the pitch.

Hopefully this break can revitalize them somewhat, and more good news regarding ownership during the break would be welcomed.

thedvil

There has never been a time when I think our team needs a break from the Premier League and Champions League that badly. They all look knackered and devoid of ideas on the pitch.

Hopefully this break can revitalize them somewhat, and more good news regarding ownership during the break would be welcomed.
We said the same thing on the last international break, trust me it wont make a difference.

redshaw

They can get some FC24 playing time in without interruptions.

Devil81

The thing is 90% of the squad don't get a rest, they play two matches for their country.

PoTMS

They'll all look like fecking world beaters for their countries. Some of them actually are coached to a required standard.

Redstain

We said the same thing on the last international break, trust me it wont make a difference.
Exactly it comes when the team have two of the better performances of the season, the players need an accumulation of games to gain momentum. Worst time for the intl break then the players come back off the pace again.

alsabi

Hopefully Rashford grabs a goal or two for England vs Malta/North Macedonia and brings some of that confidence back, like after the '22 WC...

edgecutter

Can't believe that I am happy for international week, because it has been a slog watching United. A week away from football will do us all good.

el3mel

Few weeks in which I won't have to watch this crap is a dream come true.

May this break never, ever ends.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Can’t we confiscate their passports and keep them all here? Feels like every break they come back knackered, injured and even less up for it than when they left

Shark

@NotShark
Never have I celebrated a break from watching Manchester United as much. Every weekend this team is genuinely taking age off me.

SuperiorXI

We actually look like we're starting to become more cohesive, especially the before the card in the Copenhagen game and even today in parts.

LLMU

We still need to be more direct in the final third, Rashford is slowing down a lot of our move when he hesitates and stop dead on track when getting the ball.