Yesterday's game

Wheato

I was at the match yesterday, and have to say that it was a delightful experience.

It was a carnival atmosphere. The singing, the celebration, the smiling faces. It was so joyous that I am still smiling now.

OT was looking pretty decent too. They have given everything a lick of paint, put in new seating and extended the disabled area. Everything looked shiny and new, and the digital season ticket worked fine. Noticed that the new mural at the front of the stadium was missing Pogba, though! We can blame his agent for that!

The seats I picked for our season tickets are perfect, just past the halfway line, in the SAF stand, so can see everything.

A thumping of Leeds was the cherry on top. Lots of bangers scored.

It really is great to be back.

BEST No7

Brilliant way to start the season, so many positives. Thought the atmosphere was great and the announcement of Varane before kick off was a masterstroke! All and all perfect start to the season...I haven't been as optimistic about winning the league since the days of SAF. 21 is coming

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
I was at the match yesterday, and have to say that it was a delightful experience.

It was a carnival atmosphere. The singing, the celebration, the smiling faces. It was so joyous that I am still smiling now.

OT was looking pretty decent too. They have given everything a lick of paint, put in new seating and extended the disabled area. Everything looked shiny and new, and the digital season ticket worked fine. Noticed that the new mural at the front of the stadium was missing Pogba, though! We can blame his agent for that!

The seats I picked for our season tickets are perfect, just past the halfway line, in the SAF stand, so can see everything.

A thumping of Leeds was the cherry on top. Lots of bangers scored.

It really is great to be back.
Very jealous mate. The Varane reveal was goosebump-inducing.