Yet another shooting in Southern California | 14th November 2019

RedPed

Whatabouter.
News breaking of another shooting in California...

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Update: 5 people reported injured. At least 2 people critical. Active shooter still on the scene.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Time to pull out those armour-plated kiddie backpacks again.

Gunman now believed to be dead.

Edit: Not dead but now being treated in hospital.

Last edited:

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
Who said it's a high school kid?

Just asking

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
2 dead, 4 injured. Shooter in grave condition with self inflicted gunshot wound.

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
Probably not legally as California has some the strictest gun control legislation in the US.
They get guns legally in Arizona and drive across. They care more about you trying to bring in fruit to California from other states than asking you about guns

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
They get guns legally in Arizona and drive across. They care more about you trying to bring in fruit to California from other states than asking you about guns
True, but isn't that a long drive for Californians?

That’s a small factor when other states are more lenient. The restrictions would have to be the same everywhere.
As above, assuming people from the coast don't want to do a five or six hour round trip for that. Granted, you can't predict what people like this will do.

Last edited:

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Killing yourself and other people on your birthday, this screams of bullying.
Yeah that could be a possibility but it also feels like a loner to me and obviously had to be egged on by internet to do it. If it is the case, the 4chan screenshots must have been doing the rounds on twitter or reddit by now.

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
This morning, I got text from a buddy back east asking if my kids were ok.
An unusual question, until it dawned on me that must have heard something on the news.

It scared the hell out of me for about 30 seconds until I found out that he was referring to this incident in Santa Clarita, about 50 miles away.

Last edited:

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
That doing this kind of thing would even cross your mind when being bullied is just madness. Even more so that it's possible.

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
True, but isn't that a long drive for Californians?

As above, assuming people from the coast don't want to do a five or six hour round trip for that. Granted, you can't predict what people like this will do.
People drive for longer hours just to get hardcore fireworks. They’ll drive for a gun if they really want to.

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
Its a sad state of affairs, when I open these type of threads just t see how many killed this time. I really don't understand why action never actually comes from these type of events.

Lj82

I've only stayed in California for two months, but in that two months there are already two shootings here. One to my north and one to my south. Sigh.

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
Tbf, California has over 35m people so you’re bound to get a few nutters.
As states go, it’s one of the better ones, despite the shitty traffic and high cost.