You have to win ONE game, your life's on the line.

ReDDHDevilS

1. Messi
  2. Maradona
  3. Fat Ronaldo
  4. Zidane
  5. CR7
  6. Ronaldinho
On second thought, none. Just the thought of 'We Have Klopp' is more than enough!:D

Last edited:

Finn MacCool

Supports
Liverpool
A goal scorer is the obvious one, but I would prefer to go for someone who can control the game from midfield. Any one from Zidane, Xavi, Keane, Gerrard or going back further even Robson or Souness.

Red Stone

Beckenbauer or Di Stefano. Need a master-of-all-trades leader to completely dominate the game.

Distracted Steward

Roy Keane.

No one was as consumed by desire as him. Going well or poorly, he was possessed by this. He was seldom a match winner, but he was infectious.

For a match winner, I'd take just about any of the top 10 to 20 attackers to have played the game. It's not like getting Best instead of Cruyff would really scuttle anything.

RedStarUnited

OP's argument for Messi being fouled really doesn't make sense. His size helps him avoid tackles, it doesnt hinder him at all.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Sir Bobby Charlton was the first player I thought of when seeing this thread.

This man won a trophy before the Munich air disaster, survived the Munich air disaster, and since then, he won two more league titles, an FA Cup, a World Cup, and a European Cup. If that isn't a player I'd give my life to, then no one is.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Dno why but I laughed hard at this, at my desk at work :lol:
I literally did the exact same thing.

It would have to be one of Messi, Ronaldo, Cristiano and Ronaldinho.

Probably Messi.

VII

So many names but if your child's life is on the line the only name coming out of your mouth is Maradona.