Television Young Justice returning for Season 3

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
I only watched seasons 1 and 2 fairly recently so I'm delighted it's back for a 3rd!

Wooly Red

Supports
Liverpool
Oh yes! There is justice in the world after all!

RedMachine03

Poster of Articles
I feel like I had already seen most of what was in that trailer except for the last minute or so. When is it the DC streaming channel is available?
The beta version is launching in August. Titans will be available in September I believe and Young Justice will start at the end of this year or start of next.

Andersons Dietician

It was a recap for the first 3 mins
Thought as much, there was some severe Dejavu going on. Was starting to think maybe I had been to the future.

Young justice was just something I started watching on Amazon or Netflix because there wasn’t really anything else to watch at the time and I just loved it. Looking forward to this. Anyone seen any prices for the DC channel? Wonder what other content it will show.

RedMachine03

Poster of Articles
Thought as much, there was some severe Dejavu going on. Was starting to think maybe I had been to the future.

Young justice was just something I started watching on Amazon or Netflix because there wasn’t really anything else to watch at the time and I just loved it. Looking forward to this. Anyone seen any prices for the DC channel? Wonder what other content it will show.
Streaming Service will cost $7.99/month at launch or $74.99 Per Year
It will have all the bat catalogue plus the DC comics and all the upcoming DC shows.

Ekeke

So I wasnt impressed by the lineup of characters they first revealed a long time ago. Neither did the trailer get my hyped.

However after watching the first 3 episodes of the new season, it does feel like the show is back on form and I'm looking forward to watching the next episodes in the near future

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Did not know this was out yet! I know what I'm watching tonight :drool:

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
So I wasnt impressed by the lineup of characters they first revealed a long time ago. Neither did the trailer get my hyped.

However after watching the first 3 episodes of the new season, it does feel like the show is back on form and I'm looking forward to watching the next episodes in the near future
The following three are out now

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
The next four episodes out.

Man this season has been brilliant. DC streaming service have really started out excellently.

RedMachine03

Poster of Articles
Agree with this, just too many characters which made it difficult to follow which team is doing what.