Your favorite rivalry...

davidmichael

My dad brought me up to hate Liverpool which was intensified by the fact they were winning trophies at that time (the 80's) and other than a couple of FA Cups we weren't anywhere near their level, all my mates growing up were Liverpool fans too so it was/is THE rivalry for me and always the first game I look for when the fixtures come out.

LeCon

Supports
St Germain Le Fouilloux
St Germain Le Fouilloux vs Saint-Frimbaut FC. What a rivalry.

Rory 7

Always always Liverpool. Thats the rivalry.

But if we talking clubs I absolutely depise (I wouldn't ever call this one a rivalry), it would have to be West Ham.

londonredmaniac

I suffer delusions of grandeur
i just think that leeds turns my stomach more than anything else .

i hate city and i hate liverpool with a passion but i have respect for both kinda :rolleyes: but leeds i cant stand and you can feel it in the ground when ever we play them at ot .and if you have ever had the displeasure of visiting there shit hole on a leeds vs mufc match day your probably in my corner on this thread. cant stand the filth.
Agree with that. The atmosphere at their place when United come to town is poison. The sight of Elland Road boils my piss.

Hate them to my core, yet miss playing them twice a season.

LilWayneHQ

United and City is a rivalry.

Liverpool and Everton is a rivalry.

This thing between United and Liverpool is a real hatred.

I hate everything about that football team and I always will do.

Cal?

CR7 fan
Liverpool, knocking them off their f*cking perch with no.19 was :drool:

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Madrid/Barca players vs Spanish government. Always bring smile to this cold heart.

Lord Megadrive

Flautist in training
Between the Motorola 68000 and Yamaha YM2612

Reiver

Whenever I start to think it might not be Liverpool, I hear Micky Quinn on Talksport and I'm in no doubt again.

led_scholes

I guess it depends on the time that each supported grew up. I grew up in late 90s so our rivals for the title then was Arsenal. I think the rivalry between the two clubs began in the early 90s but it escalated when this 2 teams were the title contenders from 97 till 2004. I think the end of any kind of rivalry was after the 2009 semis when we thrashed them in Emirates. I loved it when we destroyed them back in 11 and when we bought their captain and best player who led us to another title. But for many years these two teams were the best in England and among the best in Europe. The same happened with Chelsea too, but the fact that vs Arsenal even the managers hated each other and until 2005 sometimes the games turned in fight clubs will always make this rivalry special.