Gaming Your Favorite Twitch/Gaming Streamers

Moby

Dick
Would be nice to know who are the ones people watch around here given a lot of us play similar titles.

One of the obvious ones for me, for the sheer entertainment value. Can watch him for hours.

nimic

something nice
Scout
FollowGrubby
Quill18
ChilledChaos
NorthernLion
SovietWomble

When I'm on Twitch, it's probably for one of those. They're all seemingly pretty decent people too, which helps.

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
FollowGrubby
Quill18
ChilledChaos
NorthernLion
SovietWomble

When I'm on Twitch, it's probably for one of those. They're all seemingly pretty decent people too, which helps.
Grubby is a great guy. More of SC2 streamers than Grubbster, but PiG and Rotterdam are also great

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
It’d have to be BoxyFresh playing Sea of Thieves. He and the game just lend themselves to improvised comedy.

If I was going with a smaller name, it’d be Sonoket doing horror/variety. Occasionally he leaves me short of breath because I’m laughing so hard at the random shit he gets into. I’d be hard pressed to find someone more suited to Bus Driver Simulator.

Deery

Dreary
Not really into the whole Twitch thing but I have watched a gamer called Riabish a few times playing COD.

Minkaro

I’ve not watched for ages, but I used to like Markiplier and Jackscepticeye. Both tend to be a bit shouty at times, but for the most part they’re pretty entertaining.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
I like Zerkovich for his Warhammer 2 streams, though I actually prefer YouTube.

ChaddyP

FollowGrubby
Quill18
ChilledChaos
NorthernLion
SovietWomble

Yeh I watch quill18 decent bloke.

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
Depends on the game I fancy watching of course, but for all round entertainment in what they play:

Boxyfresh
Beardaggedon
Saikasasune
Jojosaysbree
Giddawid
CDNthe3rd
Pace22/Cobbobles
Snow
Ziggy
Loeya

Oh and Fextralife is decent for new games mostly souls/rpg.

Eriku

Let’s Players can be fun… First one I saw that caught my interest was a guy called bisnap doing a Dark Souls run.

Currently I only really watch a chick called LadyLilia, I find her entertaining.

Jack-C20

I mainly watch Esports on twitch or people that are some of the best at their respective games. I prefer watching content creators on YouTube.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
I also like Misshapen Chair for Ff14 and JoshStrifeHayes for mmo's in general.

Amarsdd

I rarely watch actual gaming streamers these days. I've mostly become a background Just Chatting viewer with streamers like Mizkif, Asmongold, Soda, etc.

strongwalker

Supports
FC Bayern München
Circonflexes is fun even for the borefest that WoT has; his mass of fanboys is annoying.
Keralis is a joy to watch no matter what he plays.
There is always Lethamyr of course :)

hobbers

AquaFPS and General Sam.

Never watch summit normally but I've enjoyed him doing a few proper races on iracing.

Limmy trying and failing to figure out 12 minutes was quite funny, but his usual streams of dead by daylight are so boring.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
By chance I’ve just stumbled upon the ePremier League finals on YouTube and it’s honestly shocking. There’s some games out there that you just have to sit and watch in awe, fifa just isn’t one of the games. They are clearly skilled but I can’t think of a more annoying and frustrating game to be good at. Would much rather be a pro first person shooter player.

Carolina Red

Staff
Bumping an old thread, but massively famous twitch streamer, Amouranth, is going through some seriously bad shit

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Are we classing those who don't do live in this?

If so I'm into

ZSHplays - does alot of planet zoo stuff, all looks amazing. Really makes me want to play the game but know I'll be shite and every zoo I make would look shit because I don't have the patience.

Theradbrad, find his game reviews pretty fair, but he does fall into the trap of trying to make everything sound 5 times more amazing than it actually is. "Oh that jumping animation is so fire" etc

Chipper

Adulterer.
Went through a spell of watching DayZ streamers, or at least having it on in the background a couple of years back. It still has people streaming it even though it's 10 years old as a mod and 4 years old as an official release.

Got into kitboga for a bit, wasting scammers time in the just chatting section. Thought he was really funny but I think there's only so much of him you can watch before it becomes a little stale.

Been watching poker streamers lately as I've started playing more often. I look for players who run through their thought processes of how they play certain hands, and who explain their thinking to try and improve my own game.

A lot of it simply doesn't apply though. Many of them play for more money than I do so their opponents tend to be better, playing much closer to game theory optimal poker than the people I play against do and they look to exploit that.

At my level the players including myself play differently. We're not experts so you see some crazy play that makes no sense at all. Sometimes I benefit from it, sometimes I'm a victim of it. In certain moments it's more difficult to predict but it's much much easier overall and if I can't beat guys who play almost randomly then I can't beat those who know what they're doing.

I do get some good tips and the advanced thinking is often fascinating.