Your most fanboy-ish moment?

ROFLUTION

I once sew a Yorke pillow at age 10 in Handcrafts in School :lol: Seems ridiculous now, but funny to look back at.

I also once had 8 United-scarfs on my arms for the CL-final the same year. A monster of a fan I was.

What's your most fan-boy-ish moment? When did you take your fandom to the extremes? :lol:

Yagami

Good post resistant
Off the top of my head, I tried to do the Beckham mowhawk in the early 2000's just because I loved him so much. That and the super saiyan style hair from DBZ were the two hair styles I'd constantly try to do with gel at the time. I say try because I have naturally curly hair so, when I spiked it up with gel, it'd just curl regardless which upset/annoyed me at the time.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I used to try copying Ronaldo's hair at school and used to talk in his Portugese accent when I got my A Level resutls, saying "I'm very happy for this. I am confidence, right now I stay in London but in future only God knows"

ROFLUTION

I used to try copying Ronaldo's hair at school and used to talk in his Portugese accent when I got my A Level resutls, saying "I'm very happy for this. I am confidence, right now I stay in London but in future only God knows"
:lol: Bet your mom was really confused by you calling her Dolores too

SirAF

Ageist
I guess when I was feeling up the PL trophy while getting a photo in the museum a few years back :drool: My mate wasn't impressed though, "stop touching it!" :lol:

Ian Reus

Ended 14 years of Grand National sweepstakes
I put myself into my pro ev United team.
Full name, Charlton haircut the lot.
Was brilliant being United's top scorer every season.
On reflection, i should have been awarded an MBE for my superb contribution to Uniteds legacy.

Eurotrash

I made a promotional poster for the semi-final of the 1991 European Cup Winners' Cup; Manchester United vs. Legia Warsaw.