Your Most Hated/Disliked PL Manager.

acolyte

Moyes...Either an utter arse of a person or incomprehensibly tone deaf/stupid.
Well, yeah, we've got plenty of evidence of that from 2013-14 alone.

Remember "Newcastle are coming to Old Trafford and we are going to make it as difficult for them as we possibly can"? There are dozens of examples, including his repeated inability to acknowledge the mistakes he made here since he got fired.

Can't stand the guy, and don't think I will ever be able to.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
Really can't hack Neil warnock. Moany yapping dickhead
Yeah I can't stand him either. He's very bitter towards us. He partly blames us for getting his team relegated in 06/07 because we had the nerve to field a weaker side against West Ham as we had nothing to play for.

Andersonson

Klopp. His too white teeth doesnt help either

Second is Brendon Rodgers, not a manager now, but when he was at Pool he dumped his wife for the LFC TV reporter, and he has this in his house: Cringe

Partridge

Sam allardyce. I've been unsure about him for a few decades, but now I am almost certain he is a first class prick. His England stint just confirmed to me what a Feckin cretin he is.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Yeah I can't stand him either. He's very bitter towards us. He partly blames us for getting his team relegated in 06/07 because we had the nerve to field a weaker side against West Ham as we had nothing to play for.
Such a bellend. Liverpool also played a weakened team against some relegation candidate as they also had nothing to play for in the league. Warnock after getting relegated had nothing better to say than this: I hope United lose the FA Cup final and Liverpool lose the CL final as they both saved players for those games. He got his wish at the end.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Arteta. By some distance. Followed by Howe and Klopp.

stu_1992

Klopp or Arteta. Like a lot about City, I just don't care enough about them to hate Pep. I mainly just find him bizarre.

Theonas

Scout
Pep just comes across as an obsessive individual, like very little to him outside of football which is hard to like or dislike for me. Klopp can be too whiny but he seems to have another side to him that is quirky and warm. Arteta on the other hand, my goodness, the man just seems humourless and dour. Only manager I disliked as much was Rafa Benitez who also came across as a very bland monotone individual.

pawanraj

Never really been a fan of Southgate. Ditto Brendan Rodgers.

Cabin Clown

Pep. Didn't like him before City. Loves the adulation.

Howe just seems like a little weasel.

Arteta, but less so.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
It's gotta be arteta, he's a massive bellend.

Don't get the hate for Howe if I'm honest

I kinda get klopp but you'd love him if he were out manager. I respect him for fully immersing himself into Liverpool and their shit culture. Honestly don't think I'd stand arteta even if he were our manager.

NICanRed

Because I dislike any manager who isn’t currently managing United I agree with all the suggestions here.
However I want to add Roberto Martinez who always makes me wince.

acolyte

Cannot believe there aren't more David Moyes mentions in this thread. The man is the proximate cause of us being overtaken by our biggest rivals for the better part of a decade.

It would have happened anyway with the Florida gremlins running the show, but had Moyes not caused such a sharp decline in our very first post-Fergie season, it might have taken a lot longer. The aura that Fergie left wouldn't have been immediately destroyed had an actual top manager taken over instead of this mid-table turkey.

Oh_Dear

Cannot believe there aren't more David Moyes mentions in this thread. The man is the proximate cause of us being overtaken by our biggest rivals for the better part of a decade.

It would have happened anyway with the Florida gremlins running the show, but had Moyes not caused such a sharp decline in our very first post-Fergie season, it might have taken a lot longer. The aura that Fergie left wouldn't have been immediately destroyed had an actual top manager taken over instead of this mid-table turkey.
Agree Moyes caused our decline. But [unpopular opinion incoming] I lay the blame with Fergie who CHOSE Moyes to replace him. Guardiola was available and Fergie chose Moyes..... And just to add a conspiratorial thought - maybe Fergie was worried that Guardiola would eclipse him at Utd?? Who knows, but whatever the reason it was one of Fergie's worst decisions a - long with Rock of Gibraltar.

I actually think Moyes is a decent bloke. He's just not a top, top echelon manager - and the coaches he brought in to work with him at Utd were mid-table quality at best.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
Easily Pep. Cheated as a player with doping. Cheated as a manager with doping. Is the sanctimonious face of a financial doped cheating institution. Spends billions to achieve success. Everyone kisses his arse. Absolute cnut.

Klopp, not because he’s a sore loser - most driven managers are - not because whines about ridiculous things more than any other, but because (a) he’s brought success to the most vile and hypocritical club in England and (b) because of the way he gets in people’s faces like a deranged lunatic and never gets sanctioned for it.

Arteta because he has one of the most I’ll deserved senses of self congratulation I’ve ever come across.

ScholesyTheWise

Sounds like an American sports franchise, good one.

I completely agree with you re: Moyes.

I guess time heals some people's wounds....

The hatred people must have felt toward him here in 2014 must have been off the charts,
way stronger than any you can muster towards a rival's manager.

ScholesyTheWise

Agree Moyes caused our decline. But [unpopular opinion incoming] I lay the blame with Fergie who CHOSE Moyes to replace him. Guardiola was available and Fergie chose Moyes..... And just to add a conspiratorial thought - maybe Fergie was worried that Guardiola would eclipse him at Utd?? Who knows, but whatever the reason it was one of Fergie's worst decisions a - long with Rock of Gibraltar.

I actually think Moyes is a decent bloke. He's just not a top, top echelon manager - and the coaches he brought in to work with him at Utd were mid-table quality at best.
I believe it's been pretty much established that Pep has agreed to join Bayern way before Fergie ever spoke to him (and then comes the part where Pep supposedly didn't understand a thing he said, which may or may not be true)?

I wonder what makes you think Moyes is a decent bloke.
I seem to remember him constantly being invited to studios after he was sacked and saying how he should have been given more time...
I get that most people's egos won't allow them to straight up say "I failed, the job was too big for me" in front of the cameras.

If he indeed did that, I'd think he's a decent bloke.

glaspalast

Supports
Crystal Palace
I think yous are all wrong about Moyes. Moyes job was to come in and screw things up so that the next guy wasn't haunted by SAF.
The next appointments were the real mistake.

Klopp is a comic genius.

Howe however just has one of those punchable faces He's like the kid in class who reminds the teacher they forgot to set homework.

glaspalast

Supports
Crystal Palace
I think its ludicrous to judge a manager on post match interviews.

No manager with a microgram of sense is going to say something useful to opponents or damaging to morale, however true.

justsomebloke

If previous managers are allowed, Mourinho is the obvious choice. Hate everything about him - his fundamental football philosophy, how he treats people, the shithousery that comes natural to him, the pathetic excuses and contemptible shifting of blame, the general egomania. The day he left United was the peak day for the club since SAF left, as far as I'm concerned.

And Graeme Souness, for the amazing double whammy of being arguably both the most incompetent and the least likeable (Mourinho aside) man to manage at the top level in England.

izak

Supports
Glory Glory Red Devils
During the early 00s, Big Sam at Bolton then it moved on to Tony Pulis Stoke and now Sean Dyche, I think I just hate managers who play hoof ball.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Pep and Arteta.
I liked Klopp at Dortmund, and he had a few good moments at Liverpool. He has to be quite anti-United given the rivalry - so I give him more benefit of the doubt.

BarryWinks

I can't help but feel a lot of mentions of Howe in this thread is based on how he looks.

Arteta for me. Moany, boring git acting like he's the big time with only an FA cup win on his resume. Never shuts up and never stays in his technical area. Klopp I like as he has a certain charm to him, even if he gets a bit cringe when things aren't going his way. Pep I really don't care about, and I generally find him manageable, but that could be due to him being largely successful so I don't get to see his bad side often.

GL21

Genuinely think that was exactly when I started to take a dislike upon him