Your one past United player as a summer transfer

Jonno

Our defence has been solid, Lukaku has scored plenty of goals, I'd say the transition from defence to attack is our biggest problem.

I can't decide between Paul Scholes and Cristiano Ronaldo. Either would transform us incredibly.

Tiber

Ronaldo. A constant stream of goals would change even this team.

Of course, we could have had Ronaldo...

Puzzled by the fact this thread isnt just Ronaldo over and over again (or best if you want to be old school) Keane was great, but he wouldnt change this side like 40 goals + assists from Ronaldo would

Last edited:

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
Giggs would be my first choice if we could convert him to a Right Winger, but seeing though that never happened in his 24 years i would have to go for the obvious options.

1. Ronaldo
2. Beckham
3. Scholes

ravi2

Ronaldo. A constant stream of goals would change even this team.

Of course, we could have had Ronaldo...

Puzzled by the fact this thread isnt just Ronaldo over and over again (or best if you want to be old school) Keane was great, but he wouldnt change this side like 40 goals + assists from Ronaldo would
You'll see a lot of votes for Keane because his presence alone would inspire every other player around him to give 100%, he would instantly elevate the rest of the team to play to their potential.

When Keane played the opposition never had an easy game against us.

Member 113277

Another vote for George Best. Having been lucky enough to see him in real life, there is no argument for me. He was literally at another level to any other player I ever saw (and that is no disrespect to some excellent players).

Tiber

You'll see a lot of votes for Keane because his presence alone would inspire every other player around him to give 100%, he would instantly elevate the rest of the team to play to their potential.

When Keane played the opposition never had an easy game against us.
Sure. And I was a huge fan of Keane, but you can inspire Ashley Young, Lingard, Valencia etc as much as you want but personally I dont see how that competes with Ronaldo banging in 35-45 goals plus assists every single season.

Eh each to their own I suppose