Your plan for today?

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
I live in Portsmouth so basically its either watch at home or go home to New Malden. Really cant decide. If we win ill wish i went to London but if we lose i would prefer to be at home. Also girlfriend is ill. And last time i left her when she was ill she collapsed so you know.
Fair enough.
I think you're right about London being shite if we get beat.

kikks

Where is Uptown? I`ve watched a few United matches at Harveys in Kr.Sand. Saw our game against Tottenham there, when Nani scored the winner.
It's in Dronningens Gate near the river. Just over the bridge from Lund. Best place to watch the United games if you're in Kristiansand. Usually full of Reds on matchdays. But there are a lot of Liverpoolfans there as well, and a couple of them are right twats. There's a big screen, and 4 TVs spread around in there. Was my favorite pub last year when I lived there. Now I live in Grimstad, but I pop over to see a game there now and then.

Dyslexic Untied

It's in Dronningens Gate near the river. Just over the bridge from Lund. Best place to watch the United games if you're in Kristiansand. Usually full of Reds on matchdays. But there are a lot of Liverpoolfans there as well, and a couple of them are right twats. There's a big screen, and 4 TVs spread around in there. Was my favorite pub last year when I lived there. Now I live in Grimstad, but I pop over to see a game there now and then.
Ahh I know where that is. I walk past it on my way "home" when I`m in Kr.

T2000

Camden Town, London.
Meeting up with alot of other fellow reds wearing the beloved red United shirt . The pub is called the camden tup . Should be a great place tonight. I cant wait. :D

eddafed

I live in Atlanta,Ga, so, an early start, wife made me breakfast, just of to the driving range for a hour, then back home , sit around the pool for an hour or so, then start watching the pre-game on ESPN2, cant wait, I think its gonna be a great game and I fully expect to see some new tricks from Ronnie

MUFCgal

I was awake from 5.30am.

6.30am: Got up, got dressed, straightened hair. Then washed and brushed teeth.

8.45 - 5pm: Work :mad:

5pm: Like a bat outta hell running home.

6pm: Have some dinner and then get ready.

7pm: Make my way down to my Uncle's, watch the build up and start drinking :D

10pm: Celebrating us being European Champions

DUNDEEUTDMAN

i have already celebrated us winning the cup. Woke up with thumping headache from last nights celebration drink (bottle of wine & 3 cans of john smiths). Think i may just drink orange juice during the game . My cup final shirt , scarf & programmes arrived this morning so i'm all ready to celebrate again :cool: