Yuto Nagatomo claims he turned down Manchester United

MrPooni

A lot has been made of our lack of transfer activity over January so it's reassuring to know we were out there making legitimate under the radar moves.

prarek

He was very good for Inter for a couple of years. Haven't watched him much this season.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies

A lot has been made of our lack of transfer activity over January so it's reassuring to know we were out there making legitimate under the radar moves.
Least we were busy but this is one I'm glad we missed out on, I've watched a fair bit of Inter this year and he's not a regular starter, being 29 doesn't help either.

MrPooni

Least we were busy but this is one I'm glad we missed out on, I've watched a fair bit of Inter this year and he's not a regular starter, being 29 doesn't help either.
He's had a decent little run over the past couple of games but that's not saying much to be honest.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
He's had a decent little run over the past couple of games but that's not saying much to be honest.
We might have looked to get him in as a back up which would have been okay to be fair.

Pyroblazer

That's a hot jacket, man
Don't rate him at all, would rather give Borthwick-Jackson more games than him. So glad that he turned us down.

Lynty

Shirt seller.

Was only saying to my cousin the other day, it's only a matter of time before Woodward signs another Korean, Chinese or Japanese player. The eastern fanbase is huge - from a business perspective, this was a missed opportunity.

Wouldn't be surprised if we put a bid in for Okazaki in the summer.

ravi2

I much prefer Borthwick-Jackson to get game time and develop. He shows alot of promise.

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
Shirt seller.

Was only saying to my cousin the other day, it's only a matter of time before Woodward signs another Korean, Chinese or Japanese player. The eastern fanbase is huge - from a business perspective, this was a missed opportunity.

Please God no.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Never in my entire life heard about him.
But i only follow the PL, watch El Classico, and a random match in the Norwegian league, so i don't really know about many, except from the top players from the top teams :p

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
Thought this was the Celtic free kick taker when I saw the thread, the one who scored against us way back.

I've never heard of this guy.

RaptorSlo

Shirt seller.

I doubt the Chinese people care about a Japanese or Korean player any more than an Englishman caring about a French footballer.

ottosec

It must have been around the same time I rejected Emily Ratajkowski.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Looks like left back cover, I think van Gaal was highly interested in one until BoJack turned up. He probably wanted more first team action and seems to love life in Italy.

Santos J

Yet another fecktard using our name to get a new contract.
Him saying he'd turn/turned us down wouldn't exactly help him in getting a better contract, him coming out with the opposite would benefit him more.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Him saying he'd turn/turned us down wouldn't exactly help him in getting a better contract, him coming out with the opposite would benefit him more.
It'd help in the sense that bigger clubs are ''interested'' in his services, though you're right as a whole.

izec

Shirt seller.

Maybe the Japanese striker from Mainz, Muto i think

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
Bastard. I would have got more United on TV over here... actually, after this season, glad we didn't buy him. ;)

westlife4ever

Good player with crazy stamina. But as some said he's already 29 and hasn't been great this season. More importantly he's too diminutive to play in the PL, and he hasn't got Evra's leap either.