Film Zack Snyder's REBEL MOON

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Despite all the shit and poor reviews why the hell did i watch this and wasted my time?
It's because comments like this make me want to watch it

In that it must be so bad it'll be entertaining to see how bad it is. Except of course somehow both this quote will be correct and it won't be entertainingly bad at all.
I have a horrible feeling I’ll end up doing the same thing. It’s kind of inevitable now.

GazTheLegend

I only made it maybe 2/3rds of the way through the first one before I lost the will to waste another minute on it. Awful acting, meandering story, and dull CGI fest that it was. I take it there's no reason to carry on with it? I really wanted to like it but man is it hard to like.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
Feel like Snyder films are a social experiment to see how many people will watch a film they know is going to drain their will to live.

Simbo

I only made it maybe 2/3rds of the way through the first one before I lost the will to waste another minute on it. Awful acting, meandering story, and dull CGI fest that it was. I take it there's no reason to carry on with it? I really wanted to like it but man is it hard to like.
The last 1/3 is the better bit if that means anything, your already invested.

Some twisted broken part of me enjoyed it anyway.