Zlatan? According to Swedes anyway...

Blood Red

I'd rather have his Swedish team mate Kim Kallstrom, he does look very good indeed.

MishkiN

Yeah Kallstrom looks pretty classy for rennes and against england.

Zlatan would be a nice addition but I'd much rather us keep Ruud and buy Joaquin/Vaart/Vicente...

Just show some fecking ambition...:mad:

MishkiN

Can't find any swedish translation software but basically...

United are prepared to offer just under £18 million for him if Ruud leaves for Real Madrid (Barca). Also something about if Trezeguet goes to Barca, Juve are also willing to make a bid for him.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
we would really be mad to sell RVN

Devil1

BRANDED: Part Time dipper supporter
Zlatan is very talented but can be a bit cumbersum despite his repetoire of flicks and dragbacks- also he's looked quite lazy on the few occassions i've seen him. As for his finishing, i'll pass on that one!

Outremangeur

this guy is probably the foulest player i have ever seen.

not even arsenal would deserve to have an arse like him in their squad.

fortyseven

Aftonbladet is Sweden's pale imitation of the worst British tabloids. They don't allow lack of news or truth to stop them selling newspapers.

The only United "fact" in this article is a quote from his agent that we (along with Arse, Chelsea, Barca; Real; Juve, Milan and Inter) are among the "7 or 8 top clubs" he would consider moving to. United "are said to have" and "may according to Aftonbladet's information".

I don't particularly fancy the idea of him moving to United. But to call him "the foulest player i have ever seen" seems grossly unfair, even assuming that the writer's command of English isn't very good.

Outremangeur

fortyseven said:
Aftonbladet is Sweden's pale imitation of the worst British tabloids. They don't allow lack of news or truth to stop them selling newspapers.

The only United "fact" in this article is a quote from his agent that we (along with Arse, Chelsea, Barca; Real; Juve, Milan and Inter) are among the "7 or 8 top clubs" he would consider moving to. United "are said to have" and "may according to Aftonbladet's information".

I don't particularly fancy the idea of him moving to United. But to call him "the foulest player i have ever seen" seems grossly unfair, even assuming that the writer's command of English isn't very good.
the writer with no command of english is drunk, but sure that tomorrow he will still say that zlatan is the foulest player he has ever seen.

mu77

18m pounds - that's the hook that this story is shyte. it's about 12m too steep.

ShAoLiN_ChRoNiC

from what i seen of him he always reminds me of cantona. he loves the extravagant moves and tries crazy things. learn to temper his potential properly and you would have a really great player on your hands.

tall, fast, skillful, huge handful to play against. no matter how you look at it he would make an impact here and would create alot of good stuff on the pitch. a presence like him makes loads of space for other players.

that said he does need alot of work, finishing isnt top notch etc. and replacing ruud is a no no. but someone like him would do wonders for our team.

Founder of IhateMakeleles.org and Gourcufffanboysa
Blood Red said:
I'd rather have his Swedish team mate Kim Kallstrom, he does look very good indeed.
I'd rather we got both. I have not seen a player with talent coupled with the sought of arrogance Cantona had in a long time. I'm not saying talent wise he is a Cantona but he can be groomed into one and his arrogance is delightful :D . For me on the other hand Kallstrom is a Roy Keane with David Platt's finishing ability. He would be a great long trem Keano replacement if Fergie failed in his bid to buy Xabi Alonso. Thus says the chief :cool:

RedThaiDevils#7

Married with Manchester United, In love with Giggs
Red Indian Chief Torn Rubber said:
I'd rather we got both. I have not seen a player with talent coupled with the sought of arrogance Cantona had in a long time. I'm not saying talent wise he is a Cantona but he can be groomed into one and his arrogance is delightful :D . For me on the other hand Kallstrom is a Roy Keane with David Platt's finishing ability. He would be a great long trem Keano replacement if Fergie failed in his bid to buy Xabi Alonso. Thus says the chief :cool:
Kallstrom plays LW doesn't he and he's an attacker not DM.

Richter

Hairy big footed Swede
RedThaiDevils#7 said:
Kallstrom plays LW doesn't he and he's an attacker not DM.
Källström is box to box that can play on the left too.