Zlatan - Should we have let him go?

KingEric7

Stupid Conspiracy Enthusiast Wanker
http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=408949&CPID=21&clid=127&lid=8&title=Inter+land+Ibrahimovic

Juventus have confirmed they have sold Zlatan Ibrahimovic to Internazionale.

The Bianconeri have lost a host of players following their demotion to Serie B because of their involvement in the match-fixing scandal.

The likes of Fabio Cannavaro, Lilian Thuram, Gianluca Zambrotta, Emerson and Patrick Vieira have all left the Turin giants and now Ibrahimovic has followed suit.

The Swedish international never hid his desire to leave Juve, as he insisted he did not want to play in Serie B.

Ibrahimovic angered Juventus officials recently by refusing to turn up for a pre-season friendly and Juve have decided to offload him.

Inter have paid €24.8 million (£16.7 million) to secure the signature of the former Ajax forward.

"Zlatan Ibrahimovic has been sold to Inter for a consideration of €24.8 million," read a club statement.

"The economic effect, net of additional costs, is positive for about €15 million."

Ibrahimovic is the second major striker to join Inter this week after the arrival of Hernan Crespo from Chelsea.

The signing is sure to increase speculation over the futures of Obafemi Martins and Adriano.

Martins has been linked with a host of English clubs, while reports emanating from Italy claim Manchester United are lining up a move for Brazilian star Adriano :devil:

032Devil

I'd rather stick with the players we've got.

Would mind Adriano though. As long he's going for £15m - £20m.

KingEric7

Yeh that was what i was hoping. Either him or Martins are going to leave either way.

KingEric7

Can really see Chelsea making an offer now though which is shit. Adriano is better than Drogba and Kalou so he will really fancy his chances of a place in the starting XI. I doubt even chelsea would go as far as to paying ridiculous money on two strikers though.

032Devil

KingEric7 said:
Yeh that was what i was hoping. Either him or Martins are going to leave either way.
Martins's got problems with his team-mates. I remember him scoring a goal for his club last season and he refused to celebrate with his mates. Just pushed himself away from them. I thought then that there's a problem here.

Good young player but over-priced.

Stretch

032Devil said:
Martins's got problems with his team-mates. I remember him scoring a goal for his club last season and he refused to celebrate with his mates. Just pushed himself away from them. I thought then that there's a problem here.

:lol: The whole pushing teammates away has nothing to do with him having problems with them...It is just a celebration style used often by African players, especially Nigerian players...See Sunday Oliseh, Jay Jay Okocha, Kanu etc etc...

Jon

I turn on my charmander pants come right off.
032Devil said:

That was Adriano.

032Devil

Jon Paul said:
That was Adriano.
FFS!

It was Martins!!! I know what Martins looks like and what Adriano looks like. And my knowledge of football isn't THAT poor that I can't tell them apart!