Zokora

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
i would rather we spent that money on someone who has already proven himself in the PL: Papa Biop

that lad is huge,athletic, good in the air, good shot

Ballache

Supports
Martial
id take ballack in my opinion the most complete mid in the world he would do us great and he is free.if not ballack then id take diarra

Richter

Hairy big footed Swede
Ballack13 said:
id take ballack in my opinion the most complete mid in the world he would do us great and he is free.if not ballack then id take diarra
Glenn Hysen doesn't rate Ballack.

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
golden_blunder said:
i would rather we spent that money on someone who has already proven himself in the PL: Papa Biop

that lad is huge,athletic, good in the air, good shot
i suggested Diop about 6 months ago and got laughed at.

NOw all of a sudden he is a good target for us....

O well, at least im not as stupid as the moron who suggested Brett Emerton.

USDevil

Soldier of Fortune
Stobzilla said:
i suggested Diop about 6 months ago and got laughed at.

NOw all of a sudden he is a good target for us....

O well, at least im not as stupid as the moron who suggested Brett Emerton.
Only person whose mentioned Diop in this thread was Geebs.

But I agree, I'd rather go with someone proven due to the amount of times we've been burned in the last 2-3 years.

Redfighter

Officially gullible
At the secret training camp for United Militia
Hopefully Ferguson will be much more prudent in the transfer market than he has been recently were midfielders are concerned. Diarra, Zokora, Ballack, there's only one name in there that we can really be sure of as quality.

Will Chelsea be losing Drogba and Essien for the African Nations?

kanchelskis14

Ballack13 said:
why not getting ballack and diarra for next season:
ronaldo-diarra-ballack-giggs:drool:
Admittedly mouthwatering. I also feel we need 2, not 1 midfielder. But they'd need time to gel. And Fergie always likes to play at least one Brit in the middle i think, so Fletch i guess.

MUFC187

Red Indian Chief Torn Rubber said:
Ballack shits on Roandlinho and Gerard in all ronud ability and leadership skill. Ronaldinho only bests him interms of natural talent. If Fergie convinces Balalck to sign for us instead of Barca or Real I will be over the moon imo.... :drool: :cool:

Ballack can be inconsistent though.

Reflectorboy

Future friend of the first team
kanchelskis14 said:
Admittedly mouthwatering. I also feel we need 2, not 1 midfielder. But they'd need time to gel. And Fergie always likes to play at least one Brit in the middle i think, so Fletch i guess.
agreed.we need two midfielders

mourinho

united is broke..... the us tycoon took all the money....

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
Diarra i'd rather over zokora since who the heck is he? and diarra has champions league experience. Ballack on a free would be nice. People talk about age etc, but for 3/4 maybe more years it can't be bad. Can't wait to see who we go for as he'll be a first teamer. I guess being a chelsea fan must be like playing cm and using a cheat. No fun in that really?..

kanchelskis14

Striker10 said:
Diarra i'd rather over zokora since who the heck is he? and diarra has champions league experience. Ballack on a free would be nice. People talk about age etc, but for 3/4 maybe more years it can't be bad. Can't wait to see who we go for as he'll be a first teamer. I guess being a chelsea fan must be like playing cm and using a cheat. No fun in that really?..
If we are to play with 3 central players, we need 2 midfielders in my opinion. One who is firstly defensive and another who is firstly offensive. Obi Mikel may well occupy this offensive berth in January, as may Ballack, who knows.

Bodzilla

Ure Banned
Redfighter said:
Will Chelsea be losing Drogba and Essien for the African Nations?
Geremi will also be going. Not a big loss by any means, but a very solid squad player, and you never know when injuries will pop up.

Hassan

I watched Zokora yesterday when St. Etienne were playing Marseille, and I thought he is a good "sitting" midfielder, breaking up play and initiating attcks. Sometimes he even wisely ventured foward. But the problem is this is the Premiership and he will really have to up his game if SAF signs him.Whether I want him at Manchester United? Still not fully convinced by his perfomance. I need to see more of him to be sure.

J2F

Hassan said:
I watched Zokora yesterday when St. Etienne were playing Marseille, and I thought he is a good "sitting" midfielder, breaking up play and initiating attcks. Sometimes he even wisely ventured foward. But the problem is this is the Premiership and he will really have to up his game if SAF signs him.Whether I want him at Manchester United? Still not fully convinced by his perfomance. I need to see more of him to be sure.
I watched him too yesterday against Marseille and thought he was rubbish. Just another Djemba.