Zombie deer disease epidemic.

hobbers

Human strain is already here, it's called tiktok.

Revan

Assumptionman
Heard about this a decade ago or so, and experts were warning for a long time. It seems to getting worse. Decided to not ever eat deer just in case.

It is prion caused which makes things really terrible. Essentially, prions are pretty much unkillable and the fatality rate is 100%.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
fecking Septics, feeding the deer and killing the predators so that they can go and shoot more of them :houllier:

There must be a ridiculous number of deer in North America, why the feck do the fat lazy butchers need more? It's like going hunting for sport with a sniper rifle with a scope, surely part of the fun is the challenge, but not for Septic hunters apparently.

urinates in helmets
Supports
Berwick Rangers
I often have deer in my yard shitting their little shitballs all over the lawn. They're regularly milling about the neighbourhood, no bother really. I quite like them. Better than wild turkeys or geese which will fecking go for you.

Carolina Red

Staff
fecking Septics, feeding the deer and killing the predators so that they can go and shoot more of them :houllier:

There must be a ridiculous number of deer in North America, why the feck do the fat lazy butchers need more? It's like going hunting for sport with a sniper rifle with a scope, surely part of the fun is the challenge, but not for Septic hunters apparently.
What’s a septic hunter?

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
Bambi in the Woods, heard shw was good in Dallas :D