Arsenal Kids

Ceks

Prefers em hot, and spicy
“We must respect the other fellow’s religion, but
- Have just hammered Sheffield Utd.

A championship side, but when you consider the age of the team it is still quite a result.

Plus I'm sick of listening to Sheffild Utd fans today on SSN chat shit about how West Ham owe them more money. They don't owe them a penny in my opinion.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
They always do seem to play as if they've been playing together for years, always a good sign.

Did they play well tonight?

Donaldo

Caf Vigilante
Supports
Arsenal
The side's unbelievably inexperienced. Vela's scored a couple of magical goals from what I can see on the text commentary. :( feck it....no live broadcast of this.

Ceks

Game wasn't televised unfortunately. But had I not been ill with the flu I would be at them game. Was only a tenner a ticket.

Vela 2
Bentdner 2
Wilshere 1

Vela's looked very bright apparently. Interesting to see if he gets a chance to make his mark on the first team this year. Quite a lot of competition for places this season, and Eduardo is back soon...

Donaldo

Caf Vigilante
Supports
Arsenal
2123: "Is Stevo a real gooner or one of those plastic fans that like Arsenal "because they play great football"?"
Slabber on 606
Join the debate on 606

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
I won't deny that it's a superb result and they look promising, there's no doubting that.

However, every year it's said after the first League cup game. I wonder how many of this lot will break through and actually play for Arsenal's first 11?

Bearded but no genius

The game isn't even over yet, and here he is on a United website babbling about his youngsters.

God, Gillespie only gets more annoying with age.

Donaldo

Caf Vigilante
Supports
Arsenal
Out of these....Vela, Wilshere, Randall, Gibbs, Ramsey are expected to make it I would say. Fabianski, Bendtner, Djourou, Song are already there or on the fringes.

Ceks

I won't deny that it's a superb result and they look promising, there's no doubting that.

However, every year it's said after the first League cup game. I wonder how many of this lot will break through and actually play for Arsenal's first 11?
This crops looks shit hot, and with Arsenal's current transfer policy, I'd imagine quite a few. Wilshere -16 -has already played in the PL this season.

Where are you James Beattie..?

Hammer Michael

Feel free to ignore me, I'm boring.
Looks like the Blades could do with an injection of cash to improve this team...wonder where they could lay their hands on an easy £30m?

Never has a result pleased me so much since...oohhh, maybe Old Trafford in 2007.

Having not seen any of this, where the Arsenal lads awesome or Sheff Utd very poor?

Paddy

paddyf091
2 of the goals from Bendtner, who is in his twenties and has 21 international caps.

Arsenal Kids™

Redlambs

Looks like the Blades could do with an injection of cash to improve this team...wonder where they could lay their hands on an easy £30m?

Never has a result pleased me so much since...oohhh, maybe Old Trafford in 2007.

Having not seen any of this, where the Arsenal lads awesome or Sheff Utd very poor?
Typical neanderthal fan. Why spill your little bit of insignificant bitterness to an unrelated thread?

Good on Arsenal kids, especially the English ones. Lets hope we meet and OT again ;)

Don16

Annoying cnut
2 of the goals from Bendtner, who is in his twenties and has 21 international caps.

Arsenal Kids™
Some people don't half make themselves look bitter on here.

Bendtner is 20. The rest of the outfield team were teenagers. It's very impressive, just admit it.

Hammer Michael

Feel free to ignore me, I'm boring.
Typical neanderthal fan. Why spill your little bit of insignificant bitterness to an unrelated thread?

Good on Arsenal kids, especially the English ones. Lets hope we meet and OT again ;)
Because it is somehow related...Sheff Utd in the news...they are playing Arsenal's kids...they get beaten...happy days.

Bearded but no genius

Bitter.

Next time you're relegated I hope you spend a good while where you belong.

Ceks

Arsenal Kids™
This old angle aye? I suggest you look at the ages of the entire team tonight, and then perhaps calculate an average age. Then compare the 6-0 result against all the other results tonight, and maybe you'll spot the obvious; that it was a stand out performance by the Arsenal youngsters tonight.

Any way the media will do it for me.

Redlambs

Bendtner is 20. The rest of the outfield team were teenagers. It's very impressive, just admit it.
What's bitter about it? Do you honestly think we'd swap trophies for youngsters who probably won't play for you that much anyway?

I find it stupid that you lot come to a United forum to gloat, despite being miles behind us.

Good result, some decent players, but fecking hell you glum cnuts can only bang on about things like this because you've usually not got much else.

Paddy

paddyf091

It is yeah, always rated Vela myself, saw a bit of him for Osasuna last year and was a bit concerned to hear he was an Arsenal player.

This old angle aye? I suggest you look at the ages of the entire team tonight, and then perhaps calculate an average age. Then compare the 6-0 result against all the other results tonight, and maybe you'll spot the obvious; that it was a stand out performance by the Arsenal youngsters tonight.

Any way the media will do it for me.
Hmm, you've got me there. I'm moving on to 'Sheffield United are shit'.

Don16

Annoying cnut
What's bitter about it? Do you honestly think we'd swap trophies for youngsters who probably won't play for you that much anyway?

I find it stupid that you lot come to a United forum to gloat, despite being miles behind us.

Good result, some decent players, but fecking hell you glum cnuts can only bang on about things like this because you've usually not got much else.
Sorry bud, I'm not an Arsenal fan.

I just don't see the sense in trying to disprove that they're kids, like you tried, when they clearly are.

For a team of teenagers to take on a team of fully grown men, at any time, is impressive. I can see that, and acknowledge that, without it bothering my support of Manchester United.

It's good to see Arsenal doing this, and I just respect that, and I think every other club should too.

rednev

There is non worthy of worship except God
Kids!! fecking hell. Arsenal have had a team of kids for about 5 years now. When are these kids going to grow up into men?

The whole 'Arsenal Kids' talk really gets on my wick.

Redlambs

I just don't see the sense in trying to disprove that they're kids, like you tried, when they clearly are.

For a team of teenagers to take on a team of fully grown men, at any time, is impressive. I can see that, and acknowledge that, without it bothering my support of Manchester United.

It's good to see Arsenal doing this, and I just respect that, and I think every other club should too.
Sorry, bud, but you've got the wrong poster. Try to keep up!

I'm in no way slagging off the kids, just engaging in banter with the gooners, now if you don't mind I think your point is with someone else.

Paddy

paddyf091

Make a mockery of cup competitions?

Ceks

Kids!! fecking hell. Arsenal have had a team of kids for about 5 years now. When are these kids going to grow up into men?

The whole 'Arsenal Kids' talk really gets on my wick.

A lot of new players this season. Look at the age of the players who played tonight. Ever cross your mind that Wenger bloods in new kids each and every season.

Pratt.

Paddy

paddyf091
Foster, Evans, Rafael, Fabio, Possebon, Macheda, Welbeck, Campbell

You could also add Nani and Anderson to that list tbh.
Fluffed out list when you look at the age of some of those players.
Have to agree with him Sam. Foster is 25 ffs

EDIT: Ceks, 7 of them are younger or the same age as Bendtner, so aside from Nani, Foster and Campbell, surely the rest could qualify to be Arsenal Kids if they played for you?

Sam

Fluffed out list when you look at the age of some of those players.
Rubbish.

I would much prefer to have our bunch of youngsters...with the likes of Foster, Evans, Rafael, and Possebon sure to go on and become regulars in the full side, then every year having these youngsters that actually win naf all, and never seem to develop. Every year we hear about how great these youngsters are, yet when are they ever going to develop into more then just great youngsters?

Ceks

Great example of what a true football fan should sound like.

Some of you need to take of your blinkers, and just calm down a little.