FAO Jopub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
Can you give me the edited version on the Arvani/ Paddy Crerand incident. I keep seeing you refer to it, but couldn't find the original thread. Sounds like a corker. :)

Keep the faith. Wenger knows.

Jopub the Gooner

Arsenal - The IMMortals.....Sounds very nice ( and
Grinner the Gooner said:
Can you give me the edited version on the Arvani/ Paddy Crerand incident. I keep seeing you refer to it, but couldn't find the original thread. Sounds like a corker. :)

Keep the faith. Wenger knows.
During a conversation with an even more elderly Gooner statesman than my good self :D !( CRAYFORDBOY ;) ) that Titan of the spoken word Arvani let it be known that he had no clue as to who Paddy Crerand was

:lol: :lol: :lol: ...........Honestly incredible eh?

Bit like me asking you who the feck is Peter Simpson or Peter Storey or Big Raddy or even Charlie George were.? :wenger:

Classic

Then he has the temerity to talk about Utd like he's been going there for fifty years.

One of those who's been to Old Trafford in his imagination or TV and started supporting them when Paul Ince got sold and the trophies started piling up.....you know the kind

Personally that being the case I don't know how he can show his face here......must be too embarrassing for words for him and the rest of 'em

:lol:

Jopub the Gooner

Cal said:
how to bottle it... :lol:

Come on Chelski...
Ah Calstrodamus you've reappeared

You seemed to have taken a holiday since the 4-1 demolition at City and your title aspirations took a dive down that plug hole

:lol: :lol:

How funny was that eh?

Knowing you as I do I bet that YOU of all people are actually gutted you're in the FA Cup Final.

GUTTED

The only place for a superpower like Man Utd is in the CL or the intergalactic Champions CUp eh??

Right yeah Cal??

Poor old Cal gotta put up with a FA Cup final against little Millwall whilst Deins Gang battle it out for a tie against Real Madrid in the

Champions League Semi finals :drool:

................whilst they are usurping Utds position at the top of the Premier League. :smirk:

Know what, I could even handle Chelsea winning the league knowing even they are better than yous

I KNOW this must make you feel suicidal mate

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhahaaaaaaaa

:devil: :devil:

CRAYFORDBOY

Survivor of the London blitz
Jopub the Gooner said:
During a conversation with an even more elderly Gooner statesman than my good self :D !( CRAYFORDBOY ;) ) that Titan of the spoken word Arvani let it be known that he had no clue as to who Paddy Crerand was

:lol: :lol: :lol: ...........Honestly incredible eh?

Bit like me asking you who the feck is Peter Simpson or Peter Storey or Big Raddy or even Charlie George were.? :wenger:

Classic

Then he has the temerity to talk about Utd like he's been going there for fifty years.

One of those who's been to Old Trafford in his imagination or TV and started supporting them when Paul Ince got sold and the trophies started piling up.....you know the kind

Personally that being the case I don't know how he can show his face here......must be too embarrassing for words for him and the rest of 'em

In fact it was on a thread saying how biased Paddy was on MUTV, it was then that DIMWIT posed the question "Who is Paddy Crerand" "I've never heard of him". Since then whenever the oaf makes his usual stupid foul mothed comments, Jopub and I gently remind him of his PC gaffe. It tends to keep him quite for a day or two. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Grinner

Staff
Supports
Arsenal
I like it. :D

But Man Utd have always had glory-hunting twats. I just hope we don't suffer that in a few years, after our continued success.

CRAYFORDBOY

Grinner the Gooner said:

But Man Utd have always had glory-hunting twats. I just hope we don't suffer that in a few years, after our continued success.
Unfortunately Grinner, if we were to have anything like the success that MU have had in the past dozen years, you can rest assured that we will attract similar nonces as Arvani.

Grinner

Staff
Supports
Arsenal
Its funny how fickle they are here in the states.

At the start of the season on Fox Sports World (which covers all the PL games) they were kissing Man Utd arse week in week out. But once the Arse started on their roll, they have started concentrating more on us. Even ESPN have dropped the mancs from their "team of the Week" thing from #1 to #10, with us at #2.

Then again, ESPN know dick about footy, so I am not putting too much credence to their projections!

may1999

No relation to 26th
CRAYFORDBOY said:
Unfortunately Grinner, if we were to have anything like the success that MU have had in the past dozen years, you can rest assured that we will attract similar nonces as Arvani.
your just avin a lucky season the title will be back next season
just keep it nice and shiney for us!

beergod

Grinner the Gooner said:
Its funny how fickle they are here in the states.

At the start of the season on Fox Sports World (which covers all the PL games) they were kissing Man Utd arse week in week out. But once the Arse started on their roll, they have started concentrating more on us. Even ESPN have dropped the mancs from their "team of the Week" thing from #1 to #10, with us at #2.

Then again, ESPN know dick about footy, so I am not putting too much credence to their projections!
FSW just takes the top teams from whatever leagues they have the rights to, just look at the insane amount of Werder Bremen matches you see now.

And don't get me started on those idiots at ESPN/ABC. As comical as the FSW people are the ESPN people are pathetic and they have terrible coverage, "worldwide leader in sports" my ass.

GolTV is superb. I just wish they could show MUtv, it gets annoying to see Real Madrid television on so much.

Grinner

Staff
Supports
Arsenal
beergod said:
FSW just takes the top teams from whatever leagues they have the rights to, just look at the insane amount of Werder Bremen matches you see now.

And don't get me started on those idiots at ESPN/ABC. As comical as the FSW people are the ESPN people are pathetic and they have terrible coverage, "worldwide leader in sports" my ass.

GolTV is superb. I just wish they could show MUtv, it gets annoying to see Real Madrid television on so much.
I hear that ESPN Deportes shows tons of footy, but you can't get it unless you live in So Cal.

On FSW, Bobby McMahon does a good job of correcting the more stupid pontifications of the Canuck tossers. I just wish somebody would pound Tommy smyth of ESPN to a bloody pulp.

What sort of PL and Champs League coverage does Gol TV do?

Kevrockcity

Grinner the Gooner said:

it might do you well to attract some new fans. maybe some that could be bothered to go to an fa cup semi-final match.

Grinner

Staff
Supports
Arsenal
Kevrockcity said:
it might do you well to attract some new fans. maybe some that could be bothered to go to an fa cup semi-final match.
I believe there were more Arse than Man Yoo fans.

VanNistelrater

Poncey film buff
MUFC Champions 2006/2007: Where will the goals com
Grinner the Gooner said:
I believe there were more Arse than Man Yoo fans.
yeh, nearly 2,000.

And we still out-sang you, and I thought we were supposed to have the shite, 'glory hunting' support?

I kind of expected not to see any more flippant remarks about our support from Arsenal fans, atleast so soon after your piss poor display on Saturday.

So there.

Jopub the Gooner

VanNistlerater said:
Let this quote never fall from the forum.

Jopub - The most small time member on this forum.

He wouldnt mind Chelsea winning the league, as long as they finished above United!

You, Sir, are a joke.
And you 'King Gerrard' are pissed off to feck

Simple even for a simpleton like you 'King Gerrard' ..... :lol: :lol:

er sorry .....vanWanker - if we can't win it I'd prefer anyone else to other than you.

Simple reason too

Utd have supporters like YOU. That makes them despised and hated universally.

You . Just you . Quite a responsiblity . But don't worry you share it with a good few hundreds of thousands world wide :lol:

Hard to think that there you are sitting behind your PC thinking you're God Almighty and yet little you and your ilk are the reason for so much bad feeling and hatred

"We like it like that" ( whining trebly shaking voice )
hahha .the feck you do.

Of course you say you actually like that but you're a liar - nobody does
You've got to defend it anywhich way

Actually you hate it . You'd really be able to enjoy the universal acclaim, respect and recognition if you were loved ( like Liverpool were ) .......but you're not.......... so you're bitter and twisted to feck - you could not be pleasant if your life depended on it

What a thoroughly unpleasant obnoxious individual you are. Glad I only know you on here. In person you must be far far worse and what a trauma that must be for anybody that knows you - arrogance with a capital A

You and Cal - The Arrogant Twins

:lol: :lol: :

Enjoy your hard fought for cup final.

What a fecking joke now it's 'worth it' and 'we've always loved the FA Cup'

Well as Roy Keane said " it's a consolation"

Laughing my fecking ass off at YOU King Gerrard

...and your so 'big' time 'big' money 'big' famous club
supported by some very 'big' twats winning a very 'big' trophy at the Millenium

To think........... you laugh at Liverpool !?!?

Bwahaaaaaaaaaaaahahhahhhhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhaha

CRAYFORDBOY

Now I thought that was a bit restrained for you Jopub, why don't you get off the fence and really say what you mean.
I do believe that you may have shocked vanCisseyraver into a temporary silence. :D :D :D

An Extremely Boring Man

Retired 39,9999 not out
Jopub the Gooner said:

Simple even for a simpleton like you 'King Gerrard' ..... :lol: :lol:

er sorry .....vanWanker - if we can't win it I'd prefer anyone else to other than you.

Simple reason too

You . Just you . Quite a responsiblity . But don't worry you share it with a good few hundreds of thousands world wide :lol:

Hard to think that there you are sitting behind your PC thinking you're God Almighty and yet little you and your ilk are the reason for so much bad feeling and hatred

hahha .the feck you do.

Actually you hate it . You'd really be able to enjoy the universal acclaim, respect and recognition if you were loved ( like Liverpool were ) .......but you're not.......... so you're bitter and twisted to feck - you could not be pleasant if your life depended on it

What a thoroughly unpleasant obnoxious individual you are. Glad I only know you on here. In person you must be far far worse and what a trauma that must be for anybody that knows you - arrogance with a capital A

You're becoming more pathetic by the day....

Jopub the Gooner

An Extremely Boring Man said:
You're becoming more pathetic by the day....
Enjoy your cup final muppet

Just like games against you were / are City's cup final , we are your cup final

Well you've gone from 'cup finals' v Real Madrid , v Arsenal and now your having it out with ......with ...Millwall

Some would say you are not exactly on the up are you ??

'big timers' ?

Yeah that's you alright

Enjoy Eastenders this evening ............while my team has a

Champions League Quarter Final to prepare for .....remember what that felt like ? :lol:

Loving every "pathetic" minute

:smirk:

An Extremely Boring Man

Retired 39,9999 not out
Jopub the Gooner said:

Well you've gone from 'cup finals' v Real Madrid , v Arsenal and now your having it out with ......with ...Millwall

'big timers' ?

Yeah that's you alright

Champions League Quarter Final to prepare for .....remember what that felt like ? :lol:

I'm always enjoying watching United, whoever we play. You've not been our cupfinal since 1979, so don't flatter yourself.

I'll be at Highbury tonight, so will have to tape Eastenders. Unlike you, I go to football games...

Gutsy

Good discussion is like a miniskirt. Short enough
Jopub the Gooner said:

'big timers' ?

Yeah that's you alright

We have been playing against the likes of Real Madrid/Barca for years while your team has been at home watching "Eastenders", and you havent even won it yet. Pathetic seems an inadequate word to use.....

:rolleyes:

CRAYFORDBOY

I'm always enjoying watching United, whoever we play. You've not been our cupfinal since 1979, so don't flatter yourself.

I'll be at Highbury tonight, so will have to tape Eastenders. Unlike you, I go to football games...
I am intrigued AEBM, I shall also be at Highbury this evening, which is not surprising, seeing as I have supported them for more years than I care to think about. But I assume that you are a supporter of Man Utd, why would you want to go to watch Arsenal or Chelsea?
It also intrigues me that if you are not a season ticket holder, or on the ticket registration scheme how you manage to obtain tickets, especially as this match was sold out in less than an hour. You either have friends in high places or are prepared to spend a lot of money to watch a team that you do not support. Just wondering!

An Extremely Boring Man

Retired 39,9999 not out
CRAYFORDBOY said:
I am intrigued AEBM, I shall also be at Highbury this evening, which is not surprising, seeing as I have supported them for more years than I care to think about. But I assume that you are a supporter of Man Utd, why would you want to go to watch Arsenal or Chelsea?
It also intrigues me that if you are not a season ticket holder, or on the ticket registration scheme how you manage to obtain tickets, especially as this match was sold out in less than an hour. You either have friends in high places or are prepared to spend a lot of money to watch a team that you do not support. Just wondering!
I'm going because I love watching football, and catch as many games as I can.

No, I've not necessarily got friends in 'high places', but I've got friends, business associates and clients that can get me tickets to any game really.

VanNistelrater

Poncey film buff
Jopub the Gooner said:

Simple even for a simpleton like you 'King Gerrard' .....

Simple reason too

hahha .the feck you do.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

And Im pissed off? - You are clearly rattled, I never thought I was much good at this wind up lark, but ive just forced a grown man into an essay of attempted wind ups and funny smilies to hide his insecurities.

You are comfortably the worst football fan I have come across, and it gives me no more pleasure than to see you make an utter tit of yourself - again...and again...and again.

:D

CRAYFORDBOY

VanNistlerater said:
He's not online now, he's gone for his midday Nap while his mum picks up all those thrown toys.
So he must have rattled you. You wait for him to go offline before coming in yourself:D

VanNistelrater

Poncey film buff
I replied to the post as soon as I saw it, though I had to squint to make any sense out of it atall, he's a very wound up man, is our Jopub.

But wasnt it posted athalf 11? I wasnt online then.

Are you not even slightly humiliated by Jopubs posts? - I know I would be if I was an Arsenal fan.

Jopub the Gooner

VanNistlerater said:
I replied to the post as soon as I saw it, though I had to squint to make any sense out of it atall, he's a very wound up man, is our Jopub.

But wasnt it posted athalf 11? I wasnt online then.

Are you not even slightly humiliated by Jopubs posts? - I know I would be if I was an Arsenal fan.
As usual you have it spectacularly wrong

I have a weakness for bullies

I don't like them

I have always been good at recognising 'the bullies' in life , nomatter how much they try to hide their pathetic personalities under a a cloak of intellect or smart words , seeking them out and giving it back big time with interest

You could say it is one of my fortes

There's loads of very decent people on here and with them I enjoy intelligent chat and a bit of banterish fun

It tends to be that these people would be nice to know even if you met them outside of this forum, even if football were not one's main point of discussion.

However there are some odious cnuts , much like you who I never EVER give one slither of ground too - the bullies, the arrogant fecks, who have spent far too much of their lives desperately trying to put one over on other human beings, be it on this forum or outside of it. Distasteful and obnoxious

To those of you I give no quarter, I show no mercy, give me just one mullimetre to squash you, to crush you like a beetle and I will take it.

I will never have a grain of sympathy for the likes of you and your cronies.

You're a dirty evil bastard who enjoys causing hurt to others and for that you are a worthless piece of scum, along with AEBM Dans Cal Inane feck, Arvani and some others

So no you're wrong

You don't understand 'nice' or 'amicable' or agreeable ' do you ? None of the above do, you're far too preoccupied with trying to humiliate those you see as the 'enemy' to bother with nicities

fecking Stone Age savages in my book

Anyone who is nice to me I'm nice back . Anyone who gives me shit I give it back tenfold, and I will never stop

In respect of you and I don't ever expect any decent conversation from me . I know what you are and what you are all about .

I know you .............and because of that I can be assured of being on safe ground in treating you like a piece of shit no matter how you might behave towards me

So you see for all your words you'll never get to me KG, you're not smart enough for a start

Keep trying though (you might make it into the 1st century AD yet )

Enjoy your cup final KG

An Extremely Boring Man

Retired 39,9999 not out
Jopub the Gooner said:
As usual you have it spectacularly wrong

I have a weakness for bullies

I don't like them

I have always been good at recognising 'the bullies' in life , nomatter how much they try to hide their pathetic personalities under a a cloak of intellect or smart words , seeking them out and giving it back big time with interest

You could say it is one of my fortes

There's loads of very decent people on here and with them I enjoy intelligent chat and a bit of banterish fun

It tends to be that these people would be nice to know even if you met them outside of this forum, even if football were not one's main point of discussion.

However there are some odious cnuts , much like you who I never EVER give one slither of ground too - the bullies, the arrogant fecks, who have spent far too much of their lives desperately trying to put one over on other human beings, be it on this forum or outside of it. Distasteful and obnoxious

To those of you I give no quarter, I show no mercy, give me just one mullimetre to squash you, to crush you like a beetle and I will take it.

I will never have a grain of sympathy for the likes of you and your cronies.

You're a dirty evil bastard who enjoys causing hurt to others and for that you are a worthless piece of scum, along with AEBM Dans Cal Inane feck, Arvani and some others

So no you're wrong

You don't understand 'nice' or 'amicable' or agreeable ' do you ? None of the above do, you're far too preoccupied with trying to humiliate those you see as the 'enemy' to bother with nicities

fecking Stone Age savages in my book

Anyone who is nice to me I'm nice back . Anyone who gives me shit I give it back tenfold, and I will never stop

In respect of you and I don't ever expect any decent conversation from me . I know what you are and what you are all about .

I know you .............and because of that I can be assured of being on safe ground in treating you like a piece of shit no matter how you might behave towards me

So you see for all your words you'll never get to me KG, you're not smart enough for a start

Keep trying though (you might make it into the 1st century AD yet )

Enjoy your cup final KG

Fecking 'ell, that's a Devilish rant if I've ever seen one

Total muppet

The tone of your posts have changed since Saturday. You sound like a very bitter old cnut

CremboMan

Wasting a lot of people’s time
A bit obssesed with bullies eh Jopub ?
Could it be that you was beaten by some when you were younger ? (presuming your not "younger" right now)

An Extremely Boring Man

Retired 39,9999 not out
CremboMan said:
A bit obssesed with bullies eh Jopub ?
Could it be that you was beaten by some when you were younger ? (presuming your not "younger" right now)
The sad git is middle-aged

You'd never be able to tell - judging by his posts, I would have guessed he was 12

months

An Extremely Boring Man

Retired 39,9999 not out
mozza said:
Its sad to see a person self destruct infront of you.
You can just picture this late 40's, early 50's, unemployed bloke sitting at hime alone because his wife has left him, getting loonier by the hour.

I liked this one: To those of you I give no quarter, I show no mercy, give me just one mullimetre to squash you, to crush you like a beetle and I will take it. :lol:

Mozza

It’s Carrick you know
You can just picture this late 40's, early 50's, unemployed bloke sitting at hime alone because his wife has left him, getting loonier by the hour.

I liked this one: To those of you I give no quarter, I show no mercy, give me just one mullimetre to squash you, to crush you like a beetle and I will take it. :lol:
I did not read the whole rant, the first few sentances were enough to tell you that Jopub had well and trully lost it. Do you think he truly belives what hes typing? Or is it all getting warped by the hurt he feels after the "greatest team in the world ever" lost?

Status
Not open for further replies.