£200

muller

£200

The price for a ticket for Sunday. I was planning to travel to Manchester, go back to Uni and head out to watch the game. That, in petrol and food will cost £120.

I think I will pay the extra 80 and go to the game, as long as I can find the ticket site I found earlier. What you reckon?

Bilbo

TeaBaggins
I'd save my money for the bigger games to come personally. Doesn't mean you shouldn't still do it though. Its only money.

muller

Thats what I am thinking. I have been unable to go to any previous finals, being 21 and now with a job, I can finally afford to go! Its alot, but its only money, and I work to enjoy myself at the end of the day.

I cant decide, looking now and its £220

Quinny1999

£200

The price for a ticket for Sunday. I was planning to travel to Manchester, go back to Uni and head out to watch the game. That, in petrol and food will cost £120.

I think I will pay the extra 80 and go to the game, as long as I can find the ticket site I found earlier. What you reckon?
What is the face value of the ticket?

ralphie88

Thats what I am thinking. I have been unable to go to any previous finals, being 21 and now with a job, I can finally afford to go! Its alot, but its only money, and I work to enjoy myself at the end of the day.

I cant decide, looking now and its £220
There's a fair chance we'll be at Wembley again in the FA Cup Semi. Much bigger game and more tickets available.

Handjob Bob

And e(r) must 8(on) this tagline
Wembley. Can't say I'm too enthusiastic about it, but there you go.
Got offered a ticket off the missus's brother last night, its the travelling that put me off & going alone.

Bought 6 tickets for mates for Chubb Club - I think I need 2 more but not certain, so I may risk just paying on the door, you think that'll be ok?

muller

Got offered a ticket off the missus's brother last night, its the travelling that put me off & going alone.

Bought 6 tickets for mates for Chubb Club - I think I need 2 more but not certain, so I may risk just paying on the door, you think that'll be ok?
How much for the ticket? :lol:

VP

120 on food? How much do you plan to eat?

muller

120 on food? How much do you plan to eat?
Well it will cost me £30 in petrol to Crewe where my Old uni is, then £10 into and £10 back from manchester. Then £30 back to London. Thats £80. Its a Uni reunion so loads and loads od drink (say £30-£40 student prices @ Bottle of beer = £1, 20 bottles a night).

Then food on top. It piles up.

ralphie88

Yeah the travelling is an arse, especially as all the trains will be dry.

I'm sure you'll be fine with the Chubb Club.

cloud218

What the feck is this? 200? It's not even one of those VIP seats. Madness I tell you.

muller

NONE OF YOU ARE TELLING ME WHAT TO DO!!!

Sorry, I didnt mean to Caps y'all.

I really cant decide what to do.

muller

No, they were just calling me crazy. My point is that this weekend I would be spending £120+ anyway. It it worth the extra to go watch United instead..

ralphie88

No, they were just calling me crazy. My point is that this weekend I would be spending £120+ anyway. It it worth the extra to go watch United instead..
Yes, I think everyone's aware of that. And they reckon the answer is "no".

muller

Your probably right, but after mocing back down to London after going frequently during my time at Uni, I do miss the live games, and would be nice to splash out on a cup day..

misterredmist

If your gut feeling is telling you to go to the game then GO !!!!! Just think how dangerous you could be heading up the M6 whilst pondering whether you'd rather be at the game...... DO IT! ENJOY !!!!!!

Plan M

Yeah go and enjoy yourself mate. I reckon you'd be able to get a ticket outside the stadium cheaper than £200 though.

Quinny1999

Definitely go to the game, but don't pay £200. If you have to pay over the odds then try the boozers before hand, you may find a decent red who has a spare due to unforeseen and will sell it at face or face plus a few cans!!

I definitely think you will get on one the day for around £80 max!!

Do it, go to the game :devil:

muller

Definitely go to the game, but don't pay £200. If you have to pay over the odds then try the boozers before hand, you may find a decent red who has a spare due to unforeseen and will sell it at face or face plus a few cans!!

I definitely think you will get on one the day for around £80 max!!

Do it, go to the game :devil:
I want to go, but will be travelling by myself, and do not want to risk getting there, and not having a ticket at all. KO at 3, so may aim to get there at 12 and get a ticket then for face value.

I will be going though. So if anyone knows of a spare ticket, I will pay FV + £20 for it, pick it up when I am there obviously!

topper

Clown
I want to go, but will be travelling by myself, and do not want to risk getting there, and not having a ticket at all. KO at 3, so may aim to get there at 12 and get a ticket then for face value.

I will be going though. So if anyone knows of a spare ticket, I will pay FV + £20 for it, pick it up when I am there obviously!
go for it - you´ll regret it if you don´t

muller

So, virtually 100% ill get a ticket for the game from outside if I turn up from like 12 for a reasonable price?

Anyone else doing this?

I know there was a load of tickets with touts there for the NFL game when I went, but not sure about these type of games..

Fergies Formula

Thats outrageous, i recently bought tickets for united milan at old trafford for £170 and i thought that was a lot!!

Cant wait now though should be a great game, gotta travel all the way up from brighton though!!

muller

O and seeing as I will be going alone, who wants to meet me before hand?

muller

I was planning too, but a few of my mates who were going to my old uni reunion have dropped out, and I lost motivation for going all the way up there, when I could save the money and go to the actual game.

Bilbo

TeaBaggins

I've got three tickets from my company, in the corporate section next to the dugout. You'll be around ten feet away from one of the managers. One for me, two for my clients.

Sign a three year contract before noon tomorrow and you can have one.

muller

OK, I do nothing at all for you, and you pay me £1000000 a week.

Sorted?

:(

Boothy

I was planning too, but a few of my mates who were going to my old uni reunion have dropped out, and I lost motivation for going all the way up there, when I could save the money and go to the actual game.
Fair enough

I'd go personally, need to get to Wembley for first time..

muller

I am going, but just trying to gauge how best to go about getting aticket.

You lot positive there will be people selling them for near FV outside before KO?

Bilbo

TeaBaggins

You lot positive there will be people selling them for near FV outside before KO?
I reckon you would definitely be able to get hold of one, if you wander around for long enough, and the nearer to kick off you are prepared to wait the better bargaining position you'll be in.

muller

feck waiting, ill use my nice guy look and target someone who is not a toothless tout and a fan who happens to have a spare ticket to shift.

If you could all keep an ear out for me, I would really appreciate it.

If you think you might know someone, or fancy meeting me to say hello before the game, PM me for my number or whatever!

ralphie88

No. Your only chance of FV is the United pubs before kick off - the Torch for a start.

Oh, and Wembley is an atmosphereless shit-hole by the way.