£200

muller

No. Your only chance of FV is the United pubs before kick off - the Torch for a start.

Oh, and Wembley is an atmosphereless shit-hole by the way.
Was good for the NFL actually.

How much was your tickets FV ralphie?

muller

Ok, well I would easily go up to about £80-£90 for a United section ticket. THe thread title shows my contemplation at a much higher price. Sitting on my tod, so wont be too hard to get a single. Normally some knocking about isn't there?

Boothy

Has anybody heard about the sound measuring they're going to do at wembley, to compare the levels of noise made by each set of fans, going to be on the big screen at all times apparently.

What a load of bullshit. :confused::nono:

ralphie88

Has anybody heard about the sound measuring they're going to do at wembley, to compare the levels of noise made by each set of fans, going to be on the big screen at all times apparently.

I hope they are going to measure the silence coming from "Club Wembley". Modern football is shit. :(

Boothy

I hope they are going to measure the silence coming from "Club Wembley". Modern football is shit. :(
fecking "Club Wembley" is the gayest idea ever, 10 year season tickets?! feck off, let proper fans go to the matches.

ralphie88

fecking "Club Wembley" is the gayest idea ever, 10 year season tickets?! feck off, let proper fans go to the matches.
I wouldn't have minded if it was just down the sides (they have to pay for that monstrosity somehow), but the sections behind the goals just break up the atmosphere. Old Wembley was shit, but the fans behind the goals could really get the atmosphere going.

Boothy

I wouldn't have minded if it was just down the sides (they have to pay for that monstrosity somehow), but the sections behind the goals just break up the atmosphere. Old Wembley was shit, but the fans behind the goals could really get the atmosphere going.
They get the whole tier don't they?

I'm right at the front of the tier behind them, should be allright there, where abouts are you?

ralphie88

They get the whole tier don't they?

I'm right at the front of the tier behind them, should be allright there, where abouts are you?
I'll be at the back behind the goal. We'll be singing but the lads on the pitch 3 miles down probably won't be able to hear us. :(

muller

If you get too dissillusioned Ralphie ill be more than happy to take your ticket off your hands pal!

muller

I wont be alot later mate, I am hunting for tickets lets not forget. But I am on my own, and will be lonely. Invite me places :D

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
I wont be alot later mate, I am hunting for tickets lets not forget. But I am on my own, and will be lonely. Invite me places :D
Go to the Torch off Wembley way.

Will be full of giddy Reds. Most likely place to pick up a ticket.

I'm ticketless aswell, but can't afford one anyway.

muller

Ralphie mentioned that too. Ill have to look where it is! Think I will probably just end up mooching around the pub for a bit - slightly nervous about asking randomers all morning if they have a spare ticket!

Come over and say hello if you see me - I have muller on my top united top!

muller

Anyone fancy meeting me for a drink, im buying the first round as long as I get a ticket first!

Alex

Thought this was what muller was renting his gf for fair price, she looked sporty and fun enough for a good time, an hour I asumed

Alex

It was fair enough, have to say your gf is cute lady kudos to you good sire

muller

Woo! Got a ticket, block 512, United section, behind the goal, top tier.. but in all honesty as long as I wasn't surrounded by Spurs fans, I didn't care where my ticket was. Got it for ALOT less than £200 too!

ralphie88

Woo! Got a ticket, block 512, United section, behind the goal, top tier.. but in all honesty as long as I wasn't surrounded by Spurs fans, I didn't care where my ticket was. Got it for ALOT less than £200 too!
Sounds like you're in the £38 section, which should be the liveliest. And where we are. But if you sing 'I Want Curly Hair Too' or get your camera out and you're a dead man. :)

muller

But.. I.. I... want to take some pictures of my day for the Caf... Please dont kill me Mr Ralphie!!

Boothy

Think I'm in block 512...

But that wasn't the £38 section, was the one above it.. lemme check :)

EDIT: Not in 512 :lol:

muller

There used to be a view from each block, similar to the one on the united site, cant find it now though!

muller

Nope, was taken with a photo from the middle of each individual block.

Moriarty

Saw something about it in today's Times. Apparently, carling and Sky will be recording noise levels. Also, according to Daniel Finkelstein, someone produced an "academic paper" on the reponse of referees when watching a televised live game. Some lucky bastard actually got funding for this.

Boothy

Apparently the sound thing is only during 4x10 minute intervals, which they'll record the biggest amount of decibals from the 10 minutes, and compare both sets of fans. If you are watching on Sky, apparently you can have live feedback from it on screen.

Apparently money's going to some charity for it aswell