‘Justice for Heysel’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
The fans are correct because they have never had Justice for Heysel
Maybe they just would like to see some Justice for Heysel just like the majority of United fans where glad to see Justice for the 96
I personally have no idea what Juventus as a club and Turin as a city would consider Justice
Ok well I don't sing it ??
This sums up my feelings on the op. I haven’t heard the chant sung, but if it has been I imagine it’s not done with any integrity or compassion for the victims , but as something to use against the scousers.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
You might not like what I said but I was actually surprised given theres usually a contribution from Liverpool fans on the subject.

Responsibility for what happened is well known; 14 Liverpool fans went to prison for manslaughter, all English clubs banned from Europe for several years, the authorities were held to task about the condition of the stadium and the policing etc. I'm not suggesting anyone should feel guilty now however it's certainly a horrible part of LFC's history it would appear some would sooner not even acknowledge.
You’ve been on here long enough to know that Lfc as a team have done many and continue to show their sorrow and shame about what happened. Your original post was aimed at supporters on here to get a response which succeeded. Good job. I had family at both tragedies and don’t feel I owe this place anything in regards to how I feel about the events. Let’s face it, I’m pretty certain you could care less about the 39 and are more worried about why we as supporters didn’t do our Rip’s just so you could get things tense. Again great job.

Halds

Supports
Liverpool FC
It's a pity that the 'usual' group of Liverpool* fans who write here. everywhere and about anything, do not regale us with their opinions about Heysel.
Doesn't say much about them does it?
What do you want us to say? This thread is about a song and is directed at you and your fellow Man United fans.

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
The Caf is a fragile little place these days it seems.
Yeah it's annoying to be called out when spouting shite, I'm sorry.
Sensitive bunch you lot . I asked a simple question but I suppose Heysel is so deeply buried in Liverpool's history it's not something we should talk about .

Ashamed of nothing offended by everything
:lol: What's up with people immidiately accusing others of being Liverpool fans; same happened with people in the Covid thread who thought that football will return. I mean it shouldn't be hard to read the "Supports" tag under my name.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
There is no further action going to be taken over Heysel, it's been dealt with, however inadequate some feel the response was.
Let's move on, but remember those who tragically died.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.