“I really hate how he [Solskaer] treats some players and favours others though.“ Discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

owlo

I made this statement in another thread. Some agreed that it was completely obvious and infuriating; others were completely incredulous and called it a fabrication.

What do you think? Real problem or simply the manager playing those that embody his philosophy.

klsv

"He [owlo] is clearly becoming one of the most respected pundits around. He being quoted on forums is a sign that his confidence is on the rise, you love to see it" said klsv to RedCafe. According to some reports, a fair amount of the biggest Manchester United fan forum users' sense a bit of delusion, however. "He made a thread to quote himself", said one source close to the forun, "one might consider doing so as a sign of confidence but some are asking if it is going too far".

Maureen-yo

Have you actually just started a thread with a title that is quoting yourself from another thread?

Dr. StrangeHate

Every manager has his favourites. It is the start of the season, DVB will get his chance.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Literally every single manager does this. There’s 11 spots + subs and a 25 man squad. Not every player is going to be in form and in favour at any given moment.

Back in February, despite both having a good season and being two of our most trusted performers, Fred and McTominay were relegated to minimal roles with Pogba and Matic favoured ahead of them with Bruno.

Now it’s gone full circle and they’re back to being two of the first names on the team sheet.

Similarly James was out in the cold and Greenwood starting every game.

By the end of the season the majority of the squad (including VdB) will have started 35+ games and had 15+ sub appearances.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Thank feck this has got its own thread. With pundits like owlo here we really do need to specific threads to talk about stuff like this.

georgipep

"He [owlo] is clearly becoming one of the most respected pundits around. He being quoted on forums is a sign that his confidence is on the rise, you love to see it" said klsv to RedCafe. According to some reports, a fair amount of the biggest Manchester United fan forum users' sense a bit of delusion, however. "He made a thread to quote himself", said one source close to the forun, "one might consider doing so as a sign of confidence but some are asking if it is going too far".

Crashoutcassius

Hahahahaha

He should Debden our a survey the day before each match, and the fans should get the pick the team.

that means the manger can’t be accused of having favourite players, that the team will change every match, that there will be no stability, and what happens in the training ground doesn’t matter.

it’s a nonsense thread. Managers have favourite players. The sky is blue etc.

GazTheLegend

I made this statement in another thread. Some agreed that it was completely obvious and infuriating; others were completely incredulous and called it a fabrication.

What do you think? Real problem or simply the manager playing those that embody his philosophy.
"I really hate how he (owlo) treats other redcafe members and favours others though. Even though I have the barest of tiniest of minimalist knowledge of his 'treatment' of people and this actually boils down to who he thinks should be the picks on matchday even though it's apparent our whole squad is being used."

What do you think? Real problem or simply owlo responding to threads that embody his philosophy.

Footballs a squad game and I'm happy that Solskjaer plays the players he thinks are best situationally. I'm quite impressed that we can now have arguments on the caf about which player to pick where because player X is considered world class or potentially world class instead of which player is a total duffer but which player is less of a duffer these days personally so it's hard to complain.

sillwuka

I read the title thinking you might have been quoting Evra or Jimmy Floyd from last night. Fantastic.

The boss can do as he pleases, I just find his obsession with Dan James is not healthy.

Member 90887

Haha.

He started a new thread with a quote from himself.

Who's Solskaer?

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
/Close thread

misleading click bait thread title, posters assume it’s a quote from a professional not your own made up nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.