ⵙⵓⴼⵢⴰⵏ ⴰⵎⵕⴰⴱⵟ (Ornstein: United agree loan deal)

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Mount on the right then? I don't see ETH giving up on Mount after 2 games.
Everyone will play their best position plenty in rotation. There’s enough games and surely we will want to freshen up the middle and give Casemiro a rest every few games or still have a strong spine if we get an injury or two. That’s without even bringing tactical flexibility into it.

The Irish Connection

With Mount injured for 6-8 weeks, it should be the Brighton match onwards
Yeah, hopefully.
I feel I’m being harsh on Mount, and I hope he makes a big impact for us but I just don’t think he’s good enough defensively and I don’t think the shape/tactics will suit us.
Good that we have options now anyway.
Edit: also, we need someone to get on the ball, pass and keep it well, and link to the attack.

ShinjiNinja26

That is the next problem. How long it will take for Ten Hag to change tactics and stick Amrabat in next to Casemiro instead of Mount further up next to Bruno.
But that’s for another day.
Delighted we look like we’re signing this guy.
The decision will be made for him with Mount being out for over a month. By the time he comes back he’ll have realised the midfield is a lot more balanced with Amrabat alongside Casemiro and Bruno. Mount will still get plenty of game time and I think the Mount/Case/Bruno midfield can still work against lesser opposition but just needs time to click and one of Mount or Bruno will have to learn to be more disciplined and not be bombing forward together at every opportunity leaving Casemiro to cover half the park by himself.

Chief123

Excellent!

So how long is he injured for before he can make his debut? :nervous:

RC89

Very good business both clubs are compensated in the event the players impact is uneventful. Basically 8M for a Fred replacement provisionally for the season and if good enough a permanent signing for 30M.
Isn't it an obligation to buy? I.e. we have to buy him? Or is the obligation based on meeting certain clauses e.g. appearances etc.?

Okey

Phew! Not sure I understand the option to buy part. Does it mean this wasn't going to be his final season with Fiorentina as we were led to believe?