Television 13 Reasons Why

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
3 episodes into the latest season. I can't stand how stupid some of the character actions are and am just watching at this point as I know it's the last season.

Example

after the prank in ep3, why the feck would clay walk into the dance holding the knife :lol: [\spoiler]

United Hobbit

Spoiler season 4 ending

I felt really bad for Justin he was one of the characters I liked and wanted to do well, I thought he was going to get a nice ending with Clay's parents adopting him getting clean and getting his college place. The last episode was a hard watch. While watching the other episodes I thought Clay was in the casket and it had come full cycle. Charlie was likeable

I thought it was better than season 3 where Oni annoyed the hell out if me but the constant hallucinations got on my nerves

Last edited:

Josep Dowling

I binged season one at release over a weekend, but never bothered with the other two; should I? (I've deliberately not read posts or spoilers)
Series 2 and 3 are absolutely terrible. At least series 1 had a story line. After that they tried to fit every single perceived issue in American schools amongst 10 characters.

Mart1974

harbours delusions of insignificance
I enjoyed season 1+2. Started season 3 yesterday, without spoilers why would a police department perp walk someone out of school in the middle of the day, not arrest them, leave them with their phone, leave the interview and allow a non police officer to then go and ask questions to the perp in the interview room on their own.

At that point, I gave up on 13 RW.

Heardy

Spoiler season 4 ending

I felt really bad for Justin he was one of the characters I liked and wanted to do well, I thought he was going to get a nice ending with Clay's parents adopting him getting clean and getting his college place. The last episode was a hard watch. While watching the other episodes I thought Clay was in the casket and it had come full cycle. Charlie was likeable

I thought it was better than season 3 where Oni annoyed the hell out if me but the constant hallucinations got on my nerves
like you I expected it to go full circle and Clay to have ended up killing himself. When the shooter drill was happening, I did wonder whether the camera would pan out in that funeral scene and there was actually a load more coffins, with most of the main characters killed.

Tel074

im about half way through this. Pretty serious subject matter obviously and very thought provoking stuff.

By the time i.got to the end of it id have happily murdered her myself. A load of teen bullshit

AaronRedDevil

This show would be more powerful if it was just 1 season, you are left with emptiness and lost. Plus I was kinda annoyed she blamed the principal for one of her reasons yet when he asked her and she didn’t tell him who raped her. Like how is that his fault? Guess they wanted to make more of it and make it a happy ending when suicides starting to spike a bit after the 1st season.

Still mad they didn’t have the balls to do the school shooting in the second season, would have been horrifying and almost real

United Hobbit

like you I expected it to go full circle and Clay to have ended up killing himself. When the shooter drill was happening, I did wonder whether the camera would pan out in that funeral scene and there was actually a load more coffins, with most of the main characters killed.
Spoiler ending of season 4

ooh that would have been an intriguing twist I almost like that in a way as it would have been a powerful statement. Each season they touched on the school shooting but never actually did one. I thought it built quite a lot of tension during the drill but as soon as you saw each of the main characters were in a classroom ie not the "shooter" you knew it was a drill which lessened the tension. Almost like the cliche it was all just a dream. It was probably too controversial but they could have done it powerfully if they did an actual shooting and not glamorised it more focused on the devastation it causes to everyone involved.

Ekeke

I liked the final season, although
I bawled like a baby at one point. Justin had a tough life and his death wasnt any easier

For me personally I enjoyed the first series and as someone who has had to deal with a number of the topics in the show I didn't personally feel like the first series made my mental health worse, which was the talk at the time. But if other people did feel that way then thats how they felt and I can't tell them otherwise.

The 2nd series I didnt like as much.
One of the main reasons was the choice to have Hannah come back and talking to Clay. I thought it was a bit cheesy at the time
And I took a break from watching the final couple of episodes till just before season 3. That was the only time I personally lost some interest.

Season 3 I actually enjoyed a lot more than most people here it seems. Way more than season 2

I enjoyed the show going in the direction of a who-dunnit. I do get the critisism of Ani showing up and trying to fix it all though

And season 4 was a good way to wrap the show up.
By now it doesnt feel quite as cheesy that multiple characters are imagining talking to ghosts. And Clay going over the edge would explain why he might have been imagining it all that time.

Woodzy

Aside from the last one or two episodes, I thought season 4 was an absolute shit show.

Amir

It was a show that had a great idea for one season, but decided to milk it and it spiralled, much like its main Character. I'd say it was summed up by...

Justin's death in the final episode. Just for the shock value, probably.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
It was a show that had a great idea for one season, but decided to milk it and it spiralled, much like its main Character. I'd say it was summed up by...

Justin's death in the final episode. Just for the shock value, probably.
Agreed

completely agree. Justin had a good arc and kept going back to drugs and I thought his finish would be him putting it behind him. He deserved that ending. Realistically, Alex should have died as he literally got away with murder[\spoiler]