1st half (0-45 mins) vs 2nd half (45-90 mins) PL table

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton

Confirms that Liverpool and City are the two best teams in the league quite easily. Shows that we have a good team with ability which isn't something I've ever doubted from us but our mentality is probably the poorest in the league. To go from '3rd' in the first half to bottom in the 2nd half is pretty shocking. United look quite similar in that regard, have decent ability in the squad but a poor mentality perhaps. Tottenham on similar points in each pretty much confirms that they're in a stagnant place right now and are where they should be overall. Wolves are the reverse us - shite in the first half but their mentality and belief to always come from behind is pretty admirable but probably not sustainable. Newcastle are a bit of a Wolves-lite.

joedirt87

Felt like there was a long stretch starting from the beginning of Ole's slide down last season through about October/November or so where we would go up a goal, fall off and then concede for the draw. hasn't been the case lately.

TheOx

Supports
Liverpool
Feck me Everton. What a bunch of BottleJobs.

Paul_Scholes18

Impressive that Liverpool start so well. We also know they can end games well with late winners when needed.

I am shocked there is so few draws after the first halves. Given that we have so many draws.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Really isn't fun being an Everton fan this season is it.

How good to Liverpool fans have it!? Bossing the league and their two big rivals are the absolute shits.