2017 Pre Season | Barcelona vs Manchester United

beergod

Great save Romero but our defenders are clowning a bloody lot today.
I can't really fault our defenders, the Barca forwards are able to find space at will infront of the back four.

Android1974

Incredibly anal about player positions in lineups
Martial is the only one risking anything.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
No service. But I still think he needs to drop some muscle mass to make him more mobile laterally. A bit lumbering at times.
alot of Everton fans warned about this. He will go missing for 45-60 mins, and suddenly bang in 2 goals in 3 mins.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
There's about a 48 mile gap between our midfield and lukaku. So disconnected.

ravi2

Pereira is looking sharp, really excited to see how he progresses this season

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
We've been reduced to shooting outside the box. I mean I'm all for it sometimes but I don't think we've have a chance inside the area apart from Rashford. And it's not as if we're playing against Baresi and Maldini. :(

TsuWave

genuinely wouldn't trade bailly for any defender in the world, I hope we tie him up to a 10 year contract :lol:

pereira has been much better than mkhi, and martial has looked decent

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
Barca literally have 5 players in the centre of the field, we have 1. How are we meant to get anything going when that's what we're dealing with?

RRCE

I wish people would stop saying this. He's always been extremely biased but he works for Mutv. Don't take it so seriously.
Agreed. I find him amusing. His immense United bias, combined with the fact that he can barely follow the game, makes him quite a character. Don't look to him for objective, detailed analysis.

Android1974

F… long balls to Lukaku, I'm going to hate them all season, I can tell.

Android1974

At least Mourinho's not liking this, like he did Real Madrid's first half.

Dazzmondo

Creativity majorly lacking here. Martial has easily been the best player in 2nd half. Poor showing.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Am i the only one who thinks the commentator says Herrera, when he's saying Pereira?
On espn, that is.
I really can't hear the difference.

ash_86

This is called ignorance and foolish bullish approach.

We can not create one single goal scoring chance, can we?
I'm not sure what you're asking? Keeping possession does not guarantee goal scoring chances. We had ton of possession under LVG, but rarely created anything. Last year we had games with < 40% ball and created lot of chances. Mourinho like Fergie would never play possession based football like ever. This dosen't mean we cant beat likes of Real or Barcelona in a one off game.

TsuWave

If only Lindelof has made that mistake that Bailly did there...
these posts are so weird. off course proven and/or players that are perceived as better are going to get less grief than others when they do mess up. bailly has been a bright spot since he came on

MUFC OK

Being schooled by barcelonas reserves isn't good. Our ball retention under pressure is shocking.