2017 Pre Season | Barcelona vs Manchester United

Android1974

Incredibly anal about player positions in lineups
Mourinho's jaw telling us what we need to know, the man's not happy!

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
Fall over, whistle. Fall over, whistle. Fall over, whistle. Fall over, whistle.

Awful.

RedStarUnited

We're cowards. We'd rather pass back to a keeper than look for a pass. We're a fecking joke apart from very select few. It's embarrassing.
Its scary how scared to look up we are. Whats worse is when we do look forward the execution is shocking.

prtk0811

I'm not sure what you're asking? Keeping possession does not guarantee goal scoring chances. We had ton of possession under LVG, but rarely created anything. Last year we had games with < 40% ball and created lot of chances. Mourinho like Fergie would never play possession based football like ever. This dosen't mean we cant beat likes of Real or Barcelona in a one off game.
We have lost 2 finals even with Ronaldo and Rooney's , we are never going to learn if we don't follow possession based principles.

It's not about keeping the ball at all times but about ball circulation which creates space for creative players to effect the game and nullify the barcelonas high press game by which they win the ball back proactive way.

AXVnee7

Bad ball from Bailly. These are the silly mistakes we need to cut out. Bad decision making

Baxter

Feck me, the finishing doesn't bode well going into the season :lol::lol:. Decent 2nd half all in all though. I'm sure goals will come.

Android1974

Incredibly anal about player positions in lineups
Bad ball from Bailly. These are the silly mistakes we need to cut out. Bad decision making
He's so good that he seems overconfident on his capacities and loses concentration a lot.

Tiber

Ffs we are going to need 20 chances to score a goal this season. Again

AXVnee7

That was the chance martial...

Ahh Rashford.. I hope this isn't an omen of our finishing to come